Suzuki MightyBoy Technical FAQ

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
steggles54

Hi guys the g13b conversion slowly slowly going ahead, bu i blew the 550 in the other mighty boy so I sourced a F8b from Suziworld second hand apparently recoed about 12 months ago and got this one fitted back on the road for 2K (including new clutch) with the bigger engine, but he has used the original manifold and carby as he said they wouldn't fit? is that true or with modification would they fit? it goes well have but the clutch bite point is to near the top of pedal and there are some clutch judder / body vibrations to sort out and is the ratio of the gearbox different to the original as there is a slight wine in it. cheers for any thoughts steggles54.
Ronald

Hi guys,
Can anyone help me, I have put a G10 engine in my Mightyboy and turbo charged it.
I am trying to get a Blue plate in Queensland for the conversion and the engineer has asked about a callapsible steering column.
Can some one tell me if the Mighty boy has one or if anyone has installed one.
Thanks,
Ron
Brayden

Factory steering column is not collapsible. A commercial vehicle shouldn't need one for a mod plate, but you could adapt one from a Swift if you have to.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.