800cc EFI Wiring Problems

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
ATXBuggy

I am not getting this wiring. I have a BMS 800cc EFI buggy.  I had run through all of the wiring on this and it seemed that I had power all up to the ECU and had nothing coming out to any sensors, fuel pump, o2 sensor. So I bought a new ECU from Klung hooked it up and still no MIL lights before cranking, fuel pump doesn't come on. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to start looking for my missing power? Where does the ECU get its power from? Does anyone have Pictures of the 3 Main relays and how they are wired? One is to the Radiator temp sensor to run the radiator fans, two runs power to the injectors/ fuel pump/ o2 sensor, three seems to be a loop that runs back into the number 2 power supply. Makes no sense to me. Does anyone have pics of theirs and where these go/how they are supposed to be wired. Or if anyone can paste a thread in here to go to. My searches in the forum have come up empty.
Thank You for your help.
Brayden

Your searches would have come up empty because this is a forum for Suzuki kei cars - not Chinese manufactured buggies. ;)
I doubt anyone here has experience with the motor and ECU combo you have.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
ATXBuggy

The buggy I have is with a Suzuki F8b engine. The wiring could be a little different as a buggy will have less to run on the wire harness but should in principle work the same. Are there any wiring diagrams for the engine to the ECU for the trucks you guys run? It seems my ECU is not getting power so I would like to see how those trucks are set up to get power to the ECU. Thanks for the reply. I will keep looking through the forums also.
Zuffen

Whilst a long shot the Daewoo Matiz uses a derivative of the F8B (the F8C) which is fuel injected.

Try this link https://www.mymatiz.com/manual/ as the wiring will most likely be quite similar.
rf4burns

This site would be worth contacting https://www.bmsmotor.com/wire_diagram.html
Get with it ,Get over it ,Get on with it .....OR LEAVE
Brayden

ATXBuggy wrote:The buggy I have is with a Suzuki F8b engine. The wiring could be a little different as a buggy will have less to run on the wire harness but should in principle work the same. Are there any wiring diagrams for the engine to the ECU for the trucks you guys run? It seems my ECU is not getting power so I would like to see how those trucks are set up to get power to the ECU. Thanks for the reply. I will keep looking through the forums also.
Our F5A/F8B motors don't have fuel injection or an ECU from the factory. Carby only.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.