Carby photos

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
Venste

Thanks guys hopefully I can get it going it fires it starts its just ultra hard and I dont know exactly why
Attachments
So my partner will let me save this one too :)
So my partner will let me save this one too :)
I'm trying to get this one running
I'm trying to get this one running
Eamon

You could try taking the spark plugs out and give them a proper clean or buy new ones. i had the same problem with mine once and it was because the choke spring let go and therefore the choke was always being sucked closed. and also check the ignition points / timing.
Venste

I just replaced points leads Sissy cap as and spark plugs I many should check gaps on plugs but I did the rest gave it an oil change and I can start it if I hook jumper leads up and try to start it for way longer than I should but carby cleaner and degreaser won't start it so I don't think its the fuel lines but correct MD if I'm wrong
Brayden

Carby cleaner and degreaser would make it harder to start, they don't have enough accelerant. Try some aerostart, and if that doesn't make any difference then problem isn't fuel related.
If jumping it makes it easier to start then it is most likely electrical. Check your points gap and timing. Could also be a faulty coil, or dodgy wiring. A bad earth will make it hard to start and run like balls.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Venste

OK thankyou I'll go over that stuff tommorow and hopefully I'm in luck