Chassis for an F6B

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
normality

So, I've made the seemingly classic mistake of assuming that the Australian Suzuki Alto are just locally delivered Cervos, rather than the Marunti oddities that they are. However, the mistake goes further.

I have just purchased and organized a Cervo Mode half-cut to be delivered locally, fitted with an F6B and manual (FWD) transmission. Now that I've realized that the Australian Alto's and Wagon R's run a G-Series(?) engine, I'm wondering what I might be able to use the half-cut for to make the hassle and costs of importing worthwhile.

I would have loved to get a Cervo or bug-eye Alto chassis as my first preference, so if anyone has one lying around I'm happy to pay a fair bit of coin to buy my way out of this problem, otherwise I've heard that I might be able to drop the engine into a Daewoo Matiz?

Basically, I'm asking what I can drop the motor into without mucking around with custom engine mounts or drive-shafts. Are there any other options I'm not aware of?

Cheers guys,

Lachlan
Brayden

normality wrote: Basically, I'm asking what I can drop the motor into without mucking around with custom engine mounts or drive-shafts. Are there any other options I'm not aware of?
Sorry dude, but the answer is that you can't fit the F6B into anything else without a decent amount of customisation. That being said you probably wouldn't have a lot of trouble offloading the front cut.

Best choice for your Alto is a G13B from a GTi, which will apparently bolt straight in.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.