Mightyboy rolling shell

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
BusBoy

$500 or make me an offer

Last ditch attempt to sell this to someone who will look after and restore her - I need the garage space so if she's not sold in 2 weeks its off to the big scrapheap in the sky which would be a damn shame.

I know a towie with resonable rates if that helps (legit, fully insured), starting at $80 for the Ipswich area - I recently got a ute towed from Gympie to Goodna for $250 :thumbup1:

Prefer you to make contact using a PM here, or an SMS or Whatsapp message to +61423180755 as I drive for a living and will usually not be able to answer calls on weekdays.

The Good
  • Straight panels
  • Mostly rust free apart from a few little spots found after removing the rear bumper
  • Already Stripped out ready to be sanded down for a respray
  • Mounting points already set up for SOHC F6A Turbo - not sure if the DOHC uses the same mounts or not?
  • All parts are accounted for, including turbo gear, ECU etc. Original grille, bumpers etc are sitting in the garage.
  • Gearbox, block and ancillaries are here ready to go with shell, apart from the head (see below)
The Bad
  • Engine has munched valves and needs a rebuild. I have a VRS gasket set here for the engine.
  • The head is with Gilbert's on the Gold Coast, waiting for new valves - PROBLEM! I can't find off the shelf valves that fit, the listed SOHC F6A valves I have managed to find have stems that are too short and too wide diameter to fit in the head  :-o
  • Need new pistons and rings - haven't found a match but might be able to find some suitable by cross-referencing motorcycle pistons?
Image Image Image Image Image Image
//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/
altorsx

BusBoy

I'm out at Goodna