FS: 86 mighty boy, WA

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
milton

For Sale
$3,300 Ono

Heres the specs:
1986, manual, F8b motor and g/box.
240k on the clock, but motor and box were already swapped when I bought it so unsure on their kms.
Starts and runs well.
3 Y/o metalic blue paint, spray on tub liner, alto works front bumper, dark window tint, small bonnet scoop (show only)
15" x 6.5" mags, low profile tyres and rolled guards.
Shortened gearstick and all new linkage bushes.
Cd/usb deck fitted under dash so original radio and dash still intact, with amp, 2x 6x9 speakers and 10" sony xplod sub in rear, with switch for led's.
Speco 3cyl tacho mounted on dash.

Interior is in reasonable condition for a 30 y/o but has the usual cracks on the dash and split steeringwheel.
Attachments
IMG_1464489678892.jpg
IMG_0638.JPG
IMG_0637.JPG
Last edited by milton on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
milton

Anybody got a value for me?
Mr Anderson

I'm no expert, especially the Perth market. $3k - $3.5k??
1986 mighty boy, CB60 1L turbo, 80kw (107hp) at 12psi (sold)
Brayden

Based on description I'd say $3500+
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
g man

Milton,
I hate to be the kill joy but you should be asking the WA crew this question as we live here and know the scene.
If you have been looking at dumtree the past 12 mths or more (quite a few of the WA gang study it and the east
coast market well) you will see the same old WA cars for sale. Why is it so you are all asking - here we go:
1. WA mining boom is dead + buried - every man + his dog is selling toys that they paid too much for.
2. People still want drug money prices and need to understanding that the gear aint worth the coin they think.
3. WA is big in size, small in population - harder to sell to a limited market (all the good cars are on the east coast)
4. There have been plenty of MBs for sale with good paint, big wheels + F8Bs for sale and they end up dropping
the price by 2 grand or just pull them off due to lack of interest - none of them had a neat interior.

Sorry man as I don't even know you but this is the reality of life now - you want x price and the buyer will only pay
z price and then the nos game begins - always been that way since Adam was a boy - it will never change.
I hope you get a buyer in Perth at 3k but in this market - put it on WA dumtree now Milton - its the only way
as you know to test the market - remember this, you can always go down, but you cant go up.........
All the best with the sale man - maybe cruise it once more with some of us and get the passion back. :)
milton

Thanks for the info guys. Only reason I'm selling is as the family's getting bigger its become less practical, and I don't seem to find the time to enjoy it anymore.
Mr Anderson

Thanks for the useful feedback G Man, interesting to hear the West Coast specific info/observations.
1986 mighty boy, CB60 1L turbo, 80kw (107hp) at 12psi (sold)
g man

Gday All,

Yes no hating - when ya talk to g man you get the subtlety of a sledge hammer but at least you get a
no bull $hit reply that is more often than not the truth/facts. 
Ask Mr Ando - he would know from my replies on a motorbike forum that we are both on!!!!!
Mr A,
We got some MBs here worth more than $15k - if they were sold today we would be lucky
to get $6-7k - probably closer to $5k - all the miners paid full quid in the mining boom and
know they lost there job and want the same price they paid for it - dreamers.....
milton

Now $3, 300 ono
Darts

Hey mate you got a mobile number, I wouldn't mind having a look.