Wanting to sell.. need advise.

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
luket

Gday,

I have a 1987 F5A 543 cc 2 speed auto white Might Boy i wanted to restore but may need to sell. Started with respray but again may have to sell. Just looking for a round about price i should be asking. Body excellent, needs work on inside and auto. Any help would be great. Would attach a photo but dont know how.

Thanks

LukeT
Mr Anderson

Any more info like location, pics, assume its all assembled, unregistered, drivable but you said auto needs work? And inside needs work, does that mean In complete unrestored condition or pulled apart and/or parts broken/missing? Without that info I guess $1,000
1986 mighty boy, CB60 1L turbo, 80kw (107hp) at 12psi (sold)
luket

Sorry for late reply... car in full working order. Purchased mid-late 2012 from mechanic. Moter rest A1. Auto not sure on. Only has 1st and 2nd no drv. I start her in 2nd and drives off in second, sluggish. Put in 1st and takes off but didnt want to stick shift between the two because didnt want to damage. Thought it would, when in 2nd, start in first and slip to second. Not the case.

In Melbourne... not far from Werribee.

Had Pro. resparay in original white about late 2013, bumpers, mirrors... everything white other than original rims done grey. In garage all the time other than last 8 months when i had to have it stored outside elsewhere.

Interior.

All good. Original seats mighty boy seats, logo on them, one ciggy burn thats it with seats. rest inside original and with clean all good just windows dont work. 

Have photos on computer dont know how to attach, please advise.

Also have cabin for tray yet to be done.
Brayden

To attach a pic look for the 'attachment' panel under the text box when you reply.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
luket

Photos.
Attachments
281015 007.jpg
281015 005.jpg
281015 004.jpg
281015 003.jpg
281015 002.jpg
281015 001.jpg
MightyBoy110812 (4).JPG
Brayden

luket wrote: Auto not sure on. Only has 1st and 2nd no drv. I start her in 2nd and drives off in second, sluggish. Put in 1st and takes off but didnt want to stick shift between the two because didnt want to damage. Thought it would, when in 2nd, start in first and slip to second. Not the case.
Judging from the pics I think it would be worth your while fixing the auto and getting it roadworthy. Auto MBs are getting very hard to find.
The gearbox not shifting automatically is likely to be a problem with one of 4 parts. Which part it is depends on the symptoms. If you put it in D and take off at half throttle it should shift at around 30kph. If you hold it flat the shift will happen at 60kph. If it doesn't shift to 2nd in either scenario then most likely the control unit is dead, or the shift solenoid is faulty.
If it shifts at 60kph then the fault is likely to be the speed sensor (inside the speedo) or a fault with the vacuum sensor (next to the carby) or the vacuum hoses are connected incorrectly.
When slowing to a stop (in D) the box should shift back to 1st just before you come to a complete stop.
Dannygibbons

I'd take it If ya wanna get rid of it as is send me a txt we will negotiate a price !?
luket

Gday,

Sorry for late reply been away. Not for sale at the moment, see what happens. Do have couple more questions. Done what you said up do RWC all fixed. Missing couple of things i need to fix. Can someone help I need a new drivers side window skirt. pic privided and missing a part dont know what it is? Under dash infront of auto shift. If someone can let me know and if you know someone who has one for sale.

Again Sorry been away.

Dont know how to insert images from hard drive not http???

Thanks

Luke.
Brayden

When you reply look underneath the text box for 'Attachments' and upload the pic.