FS: Parts cleanup - Round 1

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
Brayden

I'm going through my collection of 15 years worth of parts and having a clean out.
Here's what I've found to start with:

Alto RS Turbo (CA72V) plastic side skirts - A few scratches, but crack free - $200
alto-side-skirts.jpg
Tonneau cover #1 -  Under bar, press stud and latch style. Two small tears, needs restitching - $30
tonneau1.jpg
Tonneau cover #2 - Under bar, press stud & latch style. Material okay, needs restitching - $30
tonneau2.jpg
Tonneau cover #3 - Over bar, press stud & channel style. Never fitted, dirty from storage - $60
tonneau3.jpg
Starter motors (x4) - all tested and working. $20ea
starters.jpg
Tail lights (pair) - complete with plugs and surrounds, no cracks or scratches. SOLD
taillights.jpg
Headlights (x5) - original Stanley brand, tested and working. $10ea, $20 for the one with surround
headlights.jpg
Mixed box of carby parts - Includes one complete AUTO carby and half a dozen disassembled manual ones - $50 the lot

Pickup preferred (only option for heavier items) but postage okay for smaller/lighter items.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
frednutz

brayden  it is ian mitchell  if the tail lights are still available i would like them
located ferntreegully victoria
Brayden

Yep, still available. Want me to email you some better pics?
frednutz

no just tell me how you want the money  and how much for postage or do you want me to pick them up
Brayden

Canberra might be a bit far from where you are for pickup, postage estimate is about $20. :wink:
frednutz

15 hour round trip
but post will do
Eamon

is it possible to post a picture of the various carby parts or a list of whats in the box will do

and do you have any carby parts (jets) for an F8B because right now ive got an f5a carby on my f8b engine.

thanks
Eamon

Also the Torreno cover sounds nice but i dont know where to get the sides of the mb clipped to put it on
Brayden

I'll pull out the box of carby bits and see what's in there. Tonneau covers attach with these studs around the sides: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/like/1420956 ... 107&chn=ps
Fasteners for under the rear window look like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Common-Sense ... 1541727899
One of the covers uses a water tight channel instead. I might still have one laying around.
Eamon

Alright cheers

if it is to heavy / unrealistic to ship the box of carbie parts i would definitely be interested in the better quality tonneau cover. Could you possibly get an estimate on postage to 4343 area. If you need more details pm me 
Tay

Those headlights, are they good for the carry? Mine has rusted out and will be looking at getting some soon.

Cheers.
Tay
Brayden

Yeah, same/same.
Jellety

Iis one of those under bar tarps still available?
rf4burns

If this
"Tonneau cover #3 - Over bar, press stud & channel style. Never fitted, dirty from storage - $60"
 Is still available consider it sold . PM to payment + arrange post RF.
Get with it ,Get over it ,Get on with it .....OR LEAVE
Brayden

Both under and over bar tarps still available.
Pls email postage details to brayden@teammightyboy.com and I'll send payment info.