Parts Identification

The latest Team MightyBoy news and updates, plus your ideas and feedback
ceej

Brayden wrote:As part of the website upgrade (slowly happening behind the scenes) we should be able to accomodate things such as the parts list without having to use excel. Coming soon. ;)
Been a while, thought I might bring this back from the dead as it was an excellent resource. I am wondering if there has been any movement on getting a non-excel copy of this for the site?

There has been the addition of a few parts lately throughout the forum, but I am not sure if the last has been updated as I cant open it on my computer. Might of saved me a few headaches the last few days trying to get a few bits I needed. Luckily I'm smarter than your average parts guy and got through it.
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brayden

The new website front-end allows distributed authoring, so I can set up a page for part numbers (or anything else) if someone is willing to maintain it.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Goofy[HSK]

You could also use something like Google Docs
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Awaiting: Paint, Windscreen, Compliance, Lottery
'89 Alto Works RS/R - Complied, Registrable, Awaiting Paint, Engine not running
www.hillsidekonnection.com
ToranaGuy

Google docs would be good, or even something on the site.

I'd upload what I have, and take submissions. I have a few new part numbers to add myself, just have not got around to it. I guess I need a kick in the bum to do it. I have parts like steering column bushes, gear shifter bushes & so on to add.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Brayden

I'll set up an account/page for you mate. ;)
In the meantime you could just attach the spreadsheet to the first post in this thread.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.