New article added: Keep on truckin'

The latest Team MightyBoy news and updates, plus your ideas and feedback
Brayden

For the benefit of those who don't use facebook or check the front page. ;)
http://www.teammightyboy.com/features/5 ... on-truckin

Enjoy!

Also if anyone is interested in writing an article or workshop DIY guide then please send me a PM!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
gadj

There is only 2 things I can see that totally sucks about this :-
1) Not here in Oz & 2) I don't know how I can get my hands on that sort of money.
Otherwise I am soooo impressed it hurts - My attraction to Suzuki was the small comercial range, particularly Sierra tray, Carry & later the MightyBoy - how I miss seeing them in production.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Brokenshire

Second That..

I Love the the Sierra Trayback but my first true love is still the mighty boy.

And that is a GREAT article and well worth going to the japanese website for a look at the garrery.

Agaiun Great article and well written :thumbup1:
When I grow up I will be a LM002!
gadj

I liked what I saw on the Japanese site too...translated by bing. I have always liked the look of the Chevy/GMC trucks but their size & thirst is not practical for my needs - I'd love one of the Dream City Blow utes - pitty 'bout the connotations of having BLOW plastered across the tailgate here though (multiple meanings & mostly derogatory)
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Brayden

Add an 'N' to the end and you'd turn the meaning into a positive. :)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
gadj

Yeah, I wasn't going to let that out but now that you've second guessed me - either I have to kill all other viewers or forget about acquiring that ute :lol: