Spell Check on post's?

The latest Team MightyBoy news and updates, plus your ideas and feedback
rfburns

How do I turn spell check on ? had a look through "User control panel" and dont see it as an option. I ask as when I use one of the other computers in the house spell check works, but it appears not to on this computer so is this a browser enabled function?.RF
Get with it ,Get over it ,Get on with it...OR LEAVE!
Brayden

Spell check is a browser function. Standard on Firefox, not sure about IE.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
rfburns

ugh huh that sounds like it (other machine has firefox) and this one IE ;thought it might have been a browser thing thanks.
gadj

Add google toolbar to IE to get a spellchecker. Braden...I so much looked up to you & ...now ..I ...find I knew something an IT bloke wasn't sure of... :lol:
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
Brayden

Mate I'm a graphic designer. Might as well bundle me in with those one-button Mac users for my knowledge of IT. :lol:
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
gadj

My baby Sister (30 this month) is in the trade too. Youngest Bro knows more in IT but he is a rep for a Clipsal distributor. I'm a compulsive stirrer who will take the mickey out of any situation hoping to lighten life for all.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
rfburns

Well after a little Google installed "Speckie" a spell checker that installs for IE9 its just a real time in line spell checker no other features (don't like Google tool bar or to many add ons ) . So until Microsoft update IE I'll be trying this
gadj

Agreed, it does slow IE down some - one of my maintenance programs keeps telling me to remove such add ons but I've not found anything better that is free.