The image gallery is back... sort of.

The latest Team MightyBoy news and updates, plus your ideas and feedback
Brayden

Some of you might have noticed that there's now a gallery link on the main website:
http://www.teammightyboy.com/image-gallery

What you will also notice is that there is no longer a "members" section for uploading your own images. This is unfortunate, but necessary for a couple of reasons:

1) The new forum software allows people to upload images directly to their posts, which makes the process of sharing images faster and less complex. (If you want to make a collection of images then I'd suggest starting a build thread in the projects section. ;) )
2) A separate gallery is too time consuming for me to maintain, and causes issues with people using it to host non-Suzuki related images.

So the new gallery will basically be a collection of images from cruises and events, plus any other images I see on the forum/facebook/flickr/elsewhere on the internet that I think are out of the ordinary or might be inspiration for other enthusiasts. Oh, and the "overloaded" section had to be kept, just because it was good for a laugh. :snigger:

Over time I'll keep adding to the gallery and I encourage you to help by either posting up your images on the forum or email them to brayden(at)teammightyboy.com - especially your cruise/event images and overloads!

If you had images in the old gallery system that you don't have backups of then please let me know. I have a copy of all images in the database and can email them to you.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
gZerO

Would really like a copy of any mighty boy traytop conversions you've got :) I remember there was a couple in the member galleries, but there's only one picture of each in the body section now.

Would really like to do a white f6a turbo traytop one day... maybe even awd :)
There is a very thin line between 'hardcore' and 'totally insane.'
Brayden

There's only ever been one trayback MB built, and that's the one in the gallery. Unfortunately those are the only decent pics I have of it.
gZerO

the color in the two pictures threw me, thought one was red, one orange, upon closer examination it's the same ute. duh.
i was sure i saw some in the members gallery ages back of it being build, ie without tray etc.. showing the lengthened chassis being fabricated...
There is a very thin line between 'hardcore' and 'totally insane.'
Brayden

Unfortunately not. I don't even have a shot of the engine bay (the ute is K6A powered).
Billie

╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Brayden

:lol: That makes a liar out of me! I must have skipped across the engine image.
Billie

Im not a fan of the tray, wrecks the look of a mighty boy, but at least its different.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
supervan

Brayden wrote::lol: That makes a liar out of me! I must have skipped across the engine image.
haha :P about time you missed somthing :P

yeh i agree with billie it wrecks the look of the mb but yeh its very different...
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan
gadj

My solution to the look of the tray conversion is to stand the rear window & frame up somewhere near vertical. I drew up some concepts a couple of years back, firstly MB cab on sierra chassis, then added an axle. I also drew up a 5th wheeler/ semi trailer just for fun...got some laughs too (didn't let on initially that I wasn't serious about it).
I wasn't able to load the 5th wheeler pic as I only have it saved in .bmp & .psp which are not allowed extension types so here's a link http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/ ... r.bmp.html
Attachments
6 wheeler for a laugh
6 wheeler for a laugh
Modified cab on sierra chassis (concept)
Modified cab on sierra chassis (concept)
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..