"Self Education" Section?

The latest Team MightyBoy news and updates, plus your ideas and feedback
Tez

Hey Brayden...
Just had a bit of a spark of an idea...
I wonder if a "Self Education" section where those more knowledgeable could put links to other useful websites (perhaps not directly Mb related but of a general knowledge sort of thing) so that those of us (such as myself!) who are less knowledgeable in certain matters could follow a link to other places to learn about some of the more basic stuff so we don't have to look quite so "un-petrol-head"... :wink:

I'd be quite happy for contributors to post a URL and then either you could review, or others could comment/vote etc. on the validity/usefulness etc. of the content...? - If it's deemed crap, then you could always blow the suggestion away... :twisted:

I'm thinking a simplified title with whatever hyperlink is necessary within... like "All about sand-blasting" (and a link) or "Good info about blowers" (an the link)... etc... ???

Maybe I'm just raving and should just shut up...?
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Brayden

Certainly couldn't hurt. ;) (Your suggestion, that is... not the shutting up bit.) :lol:

http://www.teammightyboy.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=29
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
supervan

a "Self Education" section

what a great idea tez

i think this could help out alot of us and make tamon an already great forum even better...
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan