Conversion to g15a in a suzuki super carry

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
Innocentlunatic

Good day. New to the group. I did a DIY project of installing a g15a baleno engine in a suzuki 1.3 carry. DA32. I initially used back my 1.3 brain and Harnes. Is there any serious downfall in not useing the 1.5 brain. Note though. Only reason I reused my oringinal brain and harnes is because the 1.5 harnes main jack was different to the 1.3 brain. So I simple used my 1.3 stuff. Thanks. ATM. Am getting ah stutter while accelerating and cannot pull off quickly from one spot. I usually have to play with the gas b4 pulling off. And sometimes hard start up in the cold mornings.
Brayden

The 1.3L ECU will have different fuel & ignition maps to the 1.5L ECU. It sounds like the engine is not getting enough fuel.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Innocentlunatic

Thanks for the feedback. Am also feeling that's my main problem. If I don't wanna go with the Ecu switch to the 1.5 brain and harnes due to some jacks not working along with my 1.3 hanrnes. For instance. The cam sensor jack is different. Can i look into a fuel pressure regulator and adaptor?
Brayden

If you don't want to change the ECU then fit a piggyback/interceptor that allows you to tweak the fuel/ignition signals. Greddy Ultimate or similar.
Zuffen

Wouldn't it be easier to fit the correct loom and ECU and sort the plugs out as you go.

It isn't Rocket Science.

All you need to do is get the two wiring diagrams and do some planning which it isn't hard.
Innocentlunatic

I can't seem to locate th wiring diagram. Another issue is. My carry 1.3 came with A map sensor and the 1.5 didn't. How do rectify that. I had to resuse also my intake TB and exhaust mani. And well. As I said. The cam sensor are different allong with the jack and housing. and As I said b4. The Ecu jacks are different.
Zuffen

The only way to make it run like it should is with a factory ECU.

Sure you can intercept the current setup and fudge the ECU into running "sort of all right" but getting it spot on will take dyno time and that would cost more than having it sorted out professionally.

Try searching here- https://www.google.com.au/search?q=suzu ... =950&dpr=1

There's plenty of information there. 
Innocentlunatic

Much thanks guys. Btw. I do have the 1.5 ECU at hand.
Innocentlunatic

Just an update guys. My problem was my gas pump. Last mechanic did ah rach work and made up a pump. Seems like pump was sucking air and the injectors wasn’t sufficiently getting gas. Van runs perfect now. Thanks for all the input
Brayden

Glad to hear it was an easy fix. :)
Innocentlunatic

Wasn’t really an EZ fix with 60-70$ in gas in the tank atm. :(