Maybe the British do have a sense of humour

Suzuki Cappuccino tech question and answers.
Al_Zhiemer

Was cruising around and stumbled across this site.

Now, i can't find any evidence on their website to say that they have actually put this V8 into a cappa. they were building a hyabusa powered cappa but the backer (the man who pays the bills), pulled out of it and the project was never finished. Understandably when they were talking costs of about 20,000 pound ($50,000-00 + approx) to complete it.

But the concept of their hyabusa V8 engine powered cappa is a frightening idea, specially when you see the Hp figures of 300 Hp naturally aspirated and 700 Hp twin turbo charged.

If these guys are seriously planning this conversion... that is going to be one monster of a cappa.

To do something like this it proves to me that there are british out there with a sense of humour... or my first opinion... totally mad. :D

http://www.cappuccinosport.com/index.ph ... =view&id=6
Drive: 1997 Toyota Starlet... (the incognito mobile)
1985 Suzuki Mighty Boy, currently being restored.
1995 Nissan GT-R33

Why doesn't the Gene Pool have life gaurds??
Will

I have a feeling he is wacking it in a cappuccino on club cappo he has mentioned that he is doing a new cappuccino project so. I guess time will tell.
Cappuccino Owner
grant4561

I think will is right about the project.
The sort of car you cant take out on a rainy day!
Bill Lally

Thanks for being so generous of spirit to myself and the others at the All Japanese Swap. Good on You. Bill Lally