cailovers/suspension for cappuccino

Suzuki Cappuccino tech question and answers.
BlackDiamond

Hi all,
just wondering who can possibly have a spare set of coilovers or suspension for the cappuccino ? or what is the best coilover for this type of car? obviously there are some suzuki sport type damper and struts available in japan, are they any good ?

PS: I am also planning to replace the driver's seat with a bucket seat, what are the options I can choose from? anyone who has a spare for sell ??

I am from Sydney, but happy to pay for the postage within Australia.

regards

C
Brayden

I've seen a Cappo with a Sparco Sprint V seat installed, but if you don't want fixed back then maybe an Sparco R100 or OBX Clubman would go close. There's not much room to work with so seats with wide shoulder wings are a no go.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
grant4561

The Suzuki Sport coilovers are very good. They have three different types depending on how much adjustability you want.
A couple of cppo owners have fitted BC Coilovers which are cheaper and they say they are OK.
You will find the BC coilovers on EBay Australia.

If you are in Sydney contact "SNEAZA" on this forum, he has quite a few spare parts and may have seats.

Kcar King has some cappo suspension stuff for sale on here also.
BlackDiamond

Thank you Brayden for the tips and thank you grant4561 for your advise, I will contact "SNEAZA" this week.

:thumbup1:
Will

Reason I went the Sparco Sprint for my Cappa is that you can use your standard rails all you need to do re drill two holes in the standard seat rails.

I also run Suzuki Sport Coilovers (the blue series) Can be a bit rough but with stiffer springs and shocks but you do get use to it.
Cappuccino Owner