strut tops

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
wally

Been using my mighty boy as a work ute for 20 years.Have a trailor load of spare parts. The only parts I dont have are strut tops.Guess what parts I need for rego. Anyone have any cheaper than $ 145  that was quoted for new.
Brayden

Unfortunately any 2nd hand strut tops will have 25+ years of wear on them, and probably not much life in them!
Is the $145 you've been quoted for a pair?
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
wally

Sorry about the delay.Decided not to register boy.Have retired now and dont realy need to have 3 cars on the road.The strut tops were $145 each plus $120 for new seat belt.Once u take price of rego and insurance it wasnt worth the trouble.Trying to dicide if I will make project of ute or sell?I have 2 F8b motors (both low kl )with box's &original F5a with box.Like I said in my post,this is my old work ute with tray racks , scratches,faded paint,wash once a year.Might have some fun with it
Brayden

Klippan have suitable seat belts for about a quarter of that price, but there's no way of getting around the strut top price unless you want to make some yourself using an worn out set and DIY urethane kit. There's info on how to do it on the forum if you search.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Psi_Wagon

no need to make the strut tops from scratch.  if your handy with some basic tools you can trim down and redrill the studs of a VB-VL (Commodore) strut top. ive done it myself so i know it works!
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=180305