WTB: Ignition Barrel W/ Key

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
ceej

So a few years ago I lost the key for Garry and was getting by with an old Swift key I had laying about. Unfortunately, just before I took him off the road I managed to snap the Swift key in the ignition barrel and had to disassemble the barrel start the ute.

I am hoping to get it back on the road in the coming weeks, and a proper working ignition system would be great!

If you can sort me out, that would be fantastic. I don't mind about door locks, I can make other arrangements there.

Cheers
Ceej
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brayden

Dude, you've got a ute sitting in my backyard with a full set of locks. :P
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
ceej

But then... and please, hear me out; imagine if one day I get to the point of wanting to get to the point of starting Old Mate...

then where would I be!?

If you're at all interested in pulling the switch out and putting that and the keys in a tube with the poster I will forward you some postage and poster cash?
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brayden

Well you'd probably need to start by putting an engine in it! :lol:
I'll pull the barrel tomorrow. In fact before I do that I'll check I haven't got a spare one floating around.
ceej

Saweeet! Send us a message with your bank details when you have it/one and postage prices and I will send you some cash.

Not sure when I will make it back to Canberra at this stage so will just go the postage option. Was kinda hoping to get there and check the motorkhana out next weekend but have to be in Sydney on the morning of the 19th. Might attempt to make it anyway, but would probably miss the best of the action if I did.
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brayden

I was hoping to enter, but found a hole in the fuel tank and decided to pull the back end out.