just put photos of my M/B in the gallary look under cris

Chat about anything and everything.
eris

Hi Every one
I have been a member of tamon for a while now and THANK YOU to all that helped me with answers and suggestions I had while restoring my Mighty boy. I am a part of a small group in the Blue Mountains NSW that for the past 8 years have been fund raising for Child Flight and Care Flight. Once a year we attend the Child Flight Odyssey a 10 day trip.

This year was the first for the Mighty Boy, It was from Junee to Albury and went via Tanunda SA some 4,500klms many people asked WHY, I said why not. The trip it self is mainly dirt roads of differant types some areas not suited for the mighty boy but we took it slow and with the help of our support vehicle and other entrant 4x4 we made it

We fund raise during the year and attend the trip ( we pay for all food fuel accomidation and anything we need along the way) this year we raised $11,455 for Child Flight and was awarded 3rd highest fund raiser and our total to date is around $48,000. we were also awarded team spirit award ( I guess for having a sense of humor :) ) and the Mighty Boy came 1st in its class of small vehicle.

Have a look at the photos I put in the members gallary under cris. thank you if you want more information on the ChildFlight Odyssey have a look at there web site www.childflight.org
do red Mighty Boys go faster down hill???
Brayden

Link: http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/eris/

I saw this MB down at the South Coast Nats and thought it was an awesome idea and a great cause. Congratulations on making it through and a great result!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Tez

Hey Cris
Excellent effort!
I love the bit about the 140k round trip for parts for the support car!
That photo "somewhere between Boardertown and Bendigo " is a ripper!
Congratulations.
Tez
So the adventure continues...
eris58

Wow this was a while ago, Well the Mighty boy still lives. Just in the past few months I Have rebuilt the motor. We don't fund raise for Child flight any more as the Government didn't give the contract to Child flight and they had to fold... very sad. So now we fund raise for Care west at Orange NSW and next year I am taking the Mighty boy again in a trip from Orange NSW to Great ocean rd Vic and return. I will post some picks again when its time.