Spotted

Chat about anything and everything.
milton

Just followed a black MB out on Reid hwy, Perth. With a TMB sticker and "sooty" on the back windshield, does that belong to someone on here?
Brayden

That's Laura. She's recently relocated to WA from Canberra.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Breyten

Hmm, maybe a few more enthusiasts in WA could mean a BBQ. ;)

Have spotted a couple of old fellas, one in a yellow MB in BEckenham, the other in a red one in Midland.

Had mine out n about in the last week. but I need to change the swaybar bushings. Braking is a bit wobbly!
1987 Suzuki Mighty Boy - F5A, stocker.
Work fleet, or Wife's Jeep Rubicon.
cozza

spotted 13 mb's 4 hatchs 7 carrys and a stockman all sitting in some old fellas yard up in rockhampton knocked on his door but no one was home so wanted to see if he was willing to sell on a heap of gear.
macdee

Spotted a few boys and hatches south of the river in Perth! No stickers! Where can I get a sticker?
Breyten

Hmm, good point, I need to get a small one too.

Say a black n grey 'boy up in Mundaring on friday night. We were out with the Jeepers.
1987 Suzuki Mighty Boy - F5A, stocker.
Work fleet, or Wife's Jeep Rubicon.
mightyboy

there is a really nice metallic red boy kickin around belmont in newcastle. got P plates on it. if i get the chance ill tell him about this site. but its a very tidy little rig.
[img]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/purple_monkey_fish/mightyboy.gif[/img]
jamiec

cozza have you been back to find out about all those suzuki's in the yard?
cozza

yea i have i left a letter for the owner just explaining that im part of the club and that if he has anything that he no longer wants to just give me a call and i will be more then happy to pass the items on. havent herd anything back as yet if i dont hear anything in the next few weeks ill just take the truck up and knock a few off. lol.
courierguy

Around 3.15 this arvo i saw HOLK along kingsway heading towards city. I was heading out. Probally didn't reconise me cause i'm driving a barina as a daily these days.
Tez

Sunday 8th August - Evening - about 5:30pm
Burwood Highway Ferntree Gully
I was waiting to turn right into Forest Road.
A RED Mighty Boy blasted past me at high velocity In RH lane heading toward Melbourne.
Because of circumstances, I couldn't make chase. :cry:
Was that you ?
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Laura

Just a list of MBs i've seen in the past year
- White MB in Toodyay near the Coke cafe, grey black and red pinstriping down the side and a sad-looking tonneau
- Black with red rims, Midland
- White MB in Mundaring a few times
-Black MB on someone's block in Stoneville. If you didn't have a HUGE angry dobermann i would've knocked.
- Fancy yellow one with nice irish couple driving it at Stratton servo.

Sooty's getting around but thinking of taking him off the road to do some work soon. He's black and silver with astroturf inside, and possibly a bearded driver (my husband drives to Kings Park each day)
Mightytrout

Hey guys, I've only been consciously looking out for them since I got mine about a year ago.

In Perth I've only seen the one that I can think of - A blue mtygrl driving into UWA with a ridiculously massive (awesome) spoiler, I think I tried desperately to get a glimpse of the obviously babin' driver but in true MB fashion the window tint was impenetrable.

The other that sticks out was a bright metallic green last summer, saw it parked somewhere in North Melbourne on the way to hangover brekky.
Tez

Bright Green, North Melbourne... Can only be one car.... :D "The Holk" (Not Mine :cry: )
Tez
So the adventure continues...
courierguy

You could probally see it from the moon.. :lol: