Introduce yourself!

Chat about anything and everything.
Aden

Hi guys, I've been chasing a mighty boys for about 5 years now and I have finally found him. His name is Ernie, a red MB and my best mate has one whose name is Bert he is a yello MB. I have already started work on Ernie as he needs a lot of loving. Here he is after his first shower and the others are within 12 hours
Attachments
IMG_0761.JPG
IMG_0770.JPG
IMG_0767.JPG
Brayden

Getting straight down to business! Welcome.  :thumbup1:
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
AutoMB

Hi all o/
My names Brendan I'm 29 .I'm from lake mac area of nsw
Finally got a boy after years of wishing/dreaming haha
Its an 85 with a rebuilt f5a and pretty much stock
Glad I found this site. Wealth of knowledge in one place.
Brayden

Welcome! Hope the info here is useful for your future mods and maintenance. :)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
danJa

G'day I'm Dan!
I'm just in the process of buying a MightyBoy! I have had a soft spot for them for a long time (my first car was a zook triple also) I'm a mechanic by trade and have done some work on a customer's MightyBoy recently which reignited the passion (and confirmed there is no way I want an auto!) The first challenge for me is going to be to drive it home across the Nullarbor!
Nissanmaaart

Hi All,
just a newby to the Mighty Boy World - with a keen interest in my Nissan's my partner an I recently acquired a Mighty Boy to add to the vast collection of Vehicles.

* 1986 Mighty Boy (Red) - Custom Repainted an Orange/Red, currently has a G10A sitting in it, mounts may need a bit of work due to the vibration and rigidity.
Plans to check the Engine is good, Pull Engine out look at these mounts etc - too much vibration noise through the cabin from engine.  Will post some pictures in the future.

Would be handy to see if anyone has pictures of this conversion and any pointers around mounting and any fabricated brackets etc.

Regards,
Ashley.
TheBrewer

Hi all,
I'm a recently joined member, but a long term MB owner. It started when I drove my first out of the showroom in 1986, but I now have 4.  The first one is in splendid condition and original, the second under restoration; one is only for parts
If anyone has an F8B motor, I would really like to get hold of one.
Cheers to all   John
LES1954UK

Hi, I`m Les. Just bought a Mighty Boy here in the UK. I bought it cos Ive never seen one before. Ive just finished   66 Toyota Corona and fancied te MB. Its in a bit of a state but runs ok. I`m 65 and just rretired so need a hobby.