Introduce yourself!

Chat about anything and everything.
Brayden

I'm always curious to hear from the people that sign up on this forum, so I thought I'd start a thread so new users can tell us a bit about themselves and how they found TAMON.

Guess I should start:

My name is Brayden, I'm 24 and live in Canberra. I've owned an MB for 7 years or so, along with a heap of other Suzuki cars as well.
How did I find TAMON? Well thats an easy one for me to answer, I found it in my brain when the idea came to me one back at Uni. :P
I thought it would be fun to have a forum for people to share ideas and stuff when I got tired of seeing no useful MB sites around. With the help of many other MB owners, TAMON came into existence. :D

Okay, now over to you! :D
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Nick

Hey, I'm Nick
I live in Syd, lookin for a M.B for a project, still at school found TAMON under a review of a M.B on the net. fell free to ad me to your msn :D
[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i13/mightyboy91/sig111.gif[/img]
Eskibagh

Simon, 22
Ballina, NSW
Owned the Hatch for about 6months, and i am not looking back!

Perhaps this would be a good place for some of the Forum lurkers to let their voice be heard too.
"Oh! look at that car burn! Does it get any better than this?" H. Simpson
Mel

well... im mel. 26, live in canberra but before that perth. owned a mb for about as long as brayden... and a hatch a year longer. (both lying dormant in perth) currently buzzing about in an alto... nothing flash but does the job.
i found tamon by accident!...lol its funny how much this site can change your life! its all worth it though! :D everyone here is fantastic and i consider a lot of you good friends
bretto

hey my name is Brett,im 20,im from the goldcoast.

ive ownd my mightyboy 4 bout 5months,brought it from an old pommie couple from towoomba.out of all the cars ive owned i luv the boy.i went from a sss pulser to a 74 mini to a 350chev calais which got nicely folded round a tree :x Then to a mightyboy.

i found tamon when i was searching 4 mb pics.i think its a great site,great ppl,gud info. when it cums to the internet tamon is ma home. :D
mightymira!!! :)
eDave

G'day, I'm Dave, 24 going 25.
I currently live in London, but when I'm home I'm in Sydney.
I bought my mightyboy back in 2002 (it was the only thing that fit in my garage) for $800.
Since then it's been turbo'd, lowered and sworn at.. but saying that, I miss it heaps and can't wait to whack on the new turbo I've got ready for it not to forget do all the other things I've got lined up in my head.
Alto Boy

Hi, I'm Greg, the youngest 50 year old on the planet...in the Music Industry....Bought my 85 Alto for $300 from a demolition yard and up to yesterday, have spent $4500 restoring my baby.

I have had a fetish for micro cars since the 70's, and this is my 3rd.

Have a great day.....Seeya.
Didn't I used to be somebody once !
gazuga

hey im mark 23, from deniliquin(vic/nsw border)
owned the boy for i think 3 and a bit years now, had one for a week a few years before that too.
been around through all the mightyboy forums over the years, like brayden and a few others here, and just followed the trail here. this has been the best by far tho.
just needs a few more cruises...
gremlin

hi i'm mitchell, i'm 15, i live in burpengary which is just north of brisbane. i've owned my mighty boy for about 3 weeks and found tamon by clicking a link in josh's signature from a post on the "other" mighty boy site forum that was a year or so ago :) . cya
daronk18

hi there im drew,22, from portland in vic (right down the bottom) i've only had a mb for bout a month and its great. i looking ay buying another to do up and restor a bit.
i found tamon by searcing around everywhere on the net for mb and stuff. so far this site has been heaps of help.. :P
cuz

Hi I,m Cuz, ( nick name since kindergarten ) fiftyish. Had the MB about 6 years. Bought it on impulse as a work ute. Cost nothing to run, parts are cheap, will keep it forever :D Joined tamon site for valuable imformation. Rebuilt 2 F8b motors, the second one is sitting there waiting for a turbo. Got addicted to the car and the site.
cuz
Munchskinman

Hi. My names Scott just turned 17 in year 11 bought my MDY-80Y at the start of the year... Never stopped loving it! Found TAMON looking to buy mighty boys
Josh

Hi there. My name is Josh. I'm 21 and currently live in Canberra, working as an audiovisual technician.

I bought my MightyBoy ("Kiki" :keke:) with my de facto at the time in early 2002 as our first car. I had been interested in micro cars from an early age (primarily Minis) and when a Suzuki MightyBoy with a "fully rebuilt" engine came on the market locally for an affordable price, it was both a practical and fun solution for the two of us.

I met Brayden when I encountered YLD-80Y in the car park of the Super Cheap Auto store I worked at in 2002. I left a note under his windscreen and he returned to the store for a chat. Brayden led me to the SuziShop Users Forum which I participated on for a while. Out of mutual frustration at the limitations of the SuziShop Users Forum and the stagnant state of The MightyBoy Club of Australia, I put it to Brayden that we should form ourown chapter in tribute of the cute utes. In no time at all Brayden had a site up and running and a pile of flyers in my glove box and so we began chasing down and leaving flyers under the wipers of every MightyBoy we encountered - and here we are today... :wink:
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
rod

Hi im Rod im 26 from Goulburn NSW ive had my Mighty boy for about 3-4 months now.
I was serching for MB info when i came across this site, ive found out a lot of useful info whilst in this forum so a BIG well done to all the guys involved, i look forward to meeting and crusing with all u soon.... :D
eris

:) Hi Cris here 46yo from the Blue Mountains NSW I found this site while doing some surching on the net... love it... I loaned my sister inlaws red M/b for the week end, had an idea, I'm in the Rural Fire Service here and on our compitation day a few of us did that little bugger up as a fire tanker :roll: with a ( empty )keg as a tank, red light and siren and a few other items like napsake, rake ho, dry and foam ext and small pump . we put a name down the side with marskin tape and entered it in the cat 1 tanker event..... well we did the event with alot of chearing from the croud but the Ba#&*s disquilified us :( because not of the mighty boy but our team had to made up to 6 people.... now a few years down the track I have found one and restoring it... and maybe do the same just the 6 people is hard to do... take care
do red Mighty Boys go faster down hill???