Introduce yourself!

Chat about anything and everything.
cozza

hi im corey 21 turning 22 on 21st december "party party", liveing in boyne island, went to albury for a bit, then up to stanthorpe, then back to boyne, have 3 mb's, one is a project twin cam f6a twin turbo one is a twin cam turbo f5a and one was a mb on a sierra chassis untill i rolled it caming while trying to climb a hill, also have a supercharged 07 swift, have an 08 fg XR6 falcon, just finished my vk commodore with a supercharged 202, and just started to restore my old datto for drag raceing.
found tamon after a few years of searching for a good mb forum
jaytee

Gday all,

My names Jason and although i dont own a Mightyboy due to being too big and tall (6'4" and 120kgs) However all is not lost as I am mates with Gav who owns MYDBOY and thought id throw up my support for the club as well.

Catchyas

jaytee
Tez

Hi Jason.
Welcome to the forum.
Ask Gav about "Tez"...
I'm 6'4" & 120kgs and I get about in my F5A powered MB with no hassle at all...
Now you can cobble a MB together from the bits Gav has & join in the fun too. :D

Cheers
Tez
So the adventure continues...
jaytee

Tez wrote:Hi Jason.
Welcome to the forum.
Ask Gav about "Tez"...
I'm 6'4" & 120kgs and I get about in my F5A powered MB with no hassle at all...
Now you can cobble a MB together from the bits Gav has & join in the fun too. :D

Cheers
Gday Tez it must be just Gavs then with his race seats as I can get in but only with my head cranked on a dangerous angle
Pedro101

Hello all,

My name is Pete, electronic technician, from South west Sydney. I'm new to the Mightyboy scene.

I purchased an 1985 F5A powered converted to LPG and looking at modding the MB. Previously owned vechicles 90 Hilux, 02 Hilux, Suzuki accross... now MB. Looking at engine options, wheels and suspension.

At the moment the MB is my daily run about, and the odd highyway trip to visit the oldies down at Canberra. Interest in any cruises coming up.

Cheers.
Tez

Hi Pete
Welcome to the forum.
There is a thread dedicated to cruises, shows etc.
And there is a cruise to Albury coming up in March where people will meet from NSW, ACT & Vic (at least)...
Tez
bangbus

hey im shabz, rockdale,nsw im 18 just bought a carry van which is bagged :D found website reading about g13 conversion of motor, big system in car ....
real cars dont power front wheels they LIFT them
tommyboy

howdy all

im tom and i live in australia. recently signed up to gather info on the 87 suzuki alto works rsr. i purchased mine off a good friend for a bargain price. it hadnt been started or driven for over 3 years. after much skinned knuckles i managed to get her running again. still need to check the brakes but she should be on the road shortly. ive never driven it ( apart from on and off the tow truck ). Hopefully i can get some helpful info. c u on the street

cheers
tom
45tr0

Hi all,

My name's Michael and I live in Sale, Victoria. I've just bought a 1983 Suzuki Hatch off ebay as a first car for my wife and a first rolling restoration project for me. We're quite the small suzuki family - my daily driver is a 2009 Suzuki Jimny.

Would love a mightyboy as a toy for me too - In high school one of my mates had one and it was his job to carry the beer when we went camping. He took the job so seriously he welded the tailgate up and filled the tray with foam insulation and fibreglass, and a sealed icebox lid for a tonneau cover. Best Esky ever!
johnzoku

hello all.

just got a FB11 (CN22s) 1995 Alto im planing on building.

been into kei's for a while and this came up at a decent price. shame its an Indian 4 door but cant get everything we want sometimes :roll:

plans are basically getting a turbo CN22s turbo cut and swapping everything over inc. pannels and A/C.

but will see how much i like it. 2 door > 4 door!, alto is 4 door :|

still looking for a L700 Handi or a L601 Move if anyone know's of one sub 2k mark.
Brayden

johnzoku wrote: just got a FB11 (CN22s) 1995 Alto im planing on building.

been into kei's for a while and this came up at a decent price. shame its an Indian 4 door but cant get everything we want sometimes :roll:

plans are basically getting a turbo CN22s turbo cut and swapping everything over inc. pannels and A/C.
FB11/SH410? I hate to tell you mate but they're completely different to a CN22S. The body is 140mm wider and the nose is about 150mm longer - they're not a kei car. About the only compatible parts between the two are headlights and tail lights. (I know this because I've owned one!)

Sorry to burst your bubble dude!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
johnzoku

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Bubble well burst

that would be right, prob should of looked into it a bit more then. :x :lol:

i got it for a decent price so ill just fix it up and use it as a daily for now.
def. get the JDM headlights tho, make the car look alot nicer.

so i take it running the servo front bar is no good either?

Back to the Drawing board...

L700v FTW.
Becstella

Hello everyone,

My name is Rebecca, and I have just returned from the Albury trip with my fiance Max (Husky) - we had a great time and have decided that I need a MB all of my own :P
So Max and I have been searching around trying to find the right one with a few options being tossed around at the moment.
We live in Sydney - I've always liked the Mighty Boys as well, but after meeting such fun and intelligent people over the weekend and being inspired by their Mighty Boy's and love of these cars, how can I resist one? :lol:
Will keep you posted on how things go with us finding our second little boy :thumbup1:

Bec
Tez

Hi Bec!

Welcome to the forum :)

Insidious things, these Mighty Boys... They get under your skin and you just gotta have one! :lol:

When looking for your car, give more preference to good bodywork over the mechanicals - Max should be able to sort it mechanically, but bodywork is a major project if it's not already in reasonable condition...

Good luck hunting!

Cheers
Tez
ronron91

hey im ronnie :) i am looking at buying a mighty boy and was wondering if anyone has hurt of a=someone putting a v6 or v8 in one that is road legal ?? cheers