Rotary

Chat about anything and everything.
Dannygibbons

Has anyone know of someone putting a 13b into a mighty boy is there any major reason anyone can think of why it couldn't be done apart from having to cut the firewall !!! But corrupt would of had to cut a massive hole and tunnel for the gen 3 !???
pegusas1969

hi danny,
when i had my original boy from new in the 80's my friend looked at putting a rotary in my boy for a trade course he was doing at the time. he was going to put it into the tray and make it a rear wheel drive. he had approval from his teachers who said it could be done he would have to make a sub frame for the motor and gearbox but they didn't see to many issues apart from changing the location of the fuel tank. from memory it was going to be chain driven.they said the power to weight ratio was going to be stupid crazy but it would go like a bat out of hell.
If near enough was good life would be boring.
Ya Hya Chouhada
Dannygibbons

Yea I know that would work that the easy option but I really want to mount it in the front that way it's not too suss when the cops pull me over ;-)
arklan

Dannygibbons wrote:Yea I know that would work that the easy option but I really want to mount it in the front that way it's not too suss when the cops pull me over ;-)
this is a moot point since (from what iv read on this forum) the cops class the 13b rotary as a 2.6litre and wont allow u to have that kind of power to weight
Dannygibbons

Not for road use
Brayden

If it isn't for road use then why would you be worried about the Police pulling you over?

Don't let CURUPT's outside appearance fool you either. It is a complete tube frame chassis with a MB shell wrapped around it. The motor is mounted directly to the frame, and the size of the tunnel means there's no room for a clutch pedal. Heck there's barely room for the driver's feet!

With the same level of modification you could install a RB26, 13B, SR20, or anything that came into your imagination.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Dannygibbons

Haha thanks for the reply mate do you have any photos of corrupt or even the v6 supercharged ones interior or any other info that may help me at this stage I'm going to be moving firewall back and seats all the way back to the tub wall to alow for more foot room as the tunnel will be skinnier the further back it is