Mighty Car Mods might have a Mighty Boy

Chat about anything and everything.
Jeo

https://youtu.be/26eNrgp4DDw?t=19m57s

Could just be BS. They have been know to drop random hints about cars they've never owned, but a MB would make a lot of sense given their history with kei cars.
Last edited by Jeo on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xGH057x

FUNNY THING IS I TAGGED THEM IN A POST ON MY PAGE FOR MY MIGHTY BOY SAYING THE SHOULD DO ONE THE OTHER DAY THEN THEY COME OUT SAYING IT TODAY THEY MIGHT HAVE ONE HAHA WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT
Attachments
Screenshot from 2016-03-17 19-10-39.png
Jeo

How's the Alto Works AWD setup go in a MB? They nominally still own one of them.
Brayden

They've previously revealed that the name of the show was inspired by their mutual love of MightyBoys, but again that could just be them trolling us. I stuck a comment on YouTube (from Team MightyBoy) to see if I can get a response. I'd be really keen to either help them out with a build, or have a build comp against them.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Brayden

I had a chance to talk to Marty at the Canberra MCM meet last weekend and he confirmed that mentioning a MightyBoy in the video was just to throw people off the scent of what they were actually working on at the time.
86BOY

I was all excited for a reveal of a Mighty Boy, especially with Marty's love for small Japanese cars. Good to hear you got a chance to talk to them even though no doubt the Snot Rocket would have drawn lots of attention. I was all ready for a chat with the boys back at the QLD meet and they got about 5 cars away from me and went to the next row of cars without seeing mine at all. :(
Boosted F8B Pocket Rocket.
Brayden

The Canberra meet was so big they ended up spending 2 hours doing a selfie session with fans, so they didn't walk/look around much. Moog gave a thumbs up when I drove in, and Marty and Mechanical Stig rode over on their Motocompos to take a look and chat later in the day. I loved Ben's comment as he rode away - 10/10 mate, would own. :lol:
86BOY

Classic Mechanical Stig, what a great event then! When I watched Moogs short video of the car line up I thought "hmm I wonder if Brayden is in this line up", there you were a few cars in giving it a little squirt. I lost count as to how many times I played that bit over and over!
Brayden

I'll probably make a video about my ute after winter. I didn't realise there was so much interest in it until this MCM meet.
86BOY

It has been a while since your last YouTube video, would be good to see an update with the changes it has had over the years. It just keeps getting better and better with the little things you change on that mad ute!