How much would these altos worth ? (Perth, WA)

Chat about anything and everything.
Mike Perth

hi guys,

I am new and unsure if this is the correct board to post my question (please move if required)

I have two Alto hatch (82 & 83) that purchased some years back to do up.  I am no longer have the time and hate to see they are wasting away.

Both cars still licensed (although, my misus just told me that she forgot to pay the regeo for one of them so now only one has licensed).  The one that she forgot to licensed have had the engine completely recond before i have had it packed away.

The reason I am here is because i want to off load these to those that appreciate them BUT unsure how much would anyone would pay for both together.

I am not sure what are other details that you need so please ask away.
Zeeky

Mike i have Pm'd you.

Pretty cool cars bloke. The market for the little suzukis in WA is so dead im afraid. My friend is trying to sell his mint condition mighty boy with an f8b and he can't even get a bite, despite dropping its price from 4500 to 2k.

cheers.
Mike Perth

Hi Zeeky, thank you for your reply to my post.  I have send you a msg also a pm

I have just found a video of the one that i still have the license.

It doesn't look as flashy as it use to be but a little TLC should bring it up fine. It goes very very fast compare to the non license one that i had.  The previous owner said that he ever took it to Barbagallo raceway amateur drift comps. It is still going but a need a bit of TLC... just a little.

The non license one has the engine rebuild and also in pink :)