Where to regrind camshaft

Chat about anything and everything.
Jellety

Hello all,

I'm looking for a reground camshaft but have no luck finding one. I called a couple of machine shops to ask if they could regrind my little f5a camshaft but apparently they need a example or something.... Where do you guys have your camshaft regrind-ed? And anyone has some regrind specs good for a 10:1 CR Engine with port job and headers? I will set the camshaft timing perfectly with a dail gauge and timingwheel on the crank...
Brayden

Not sure you'll have much luck getting grind specs for an F5A. I've seen a couple of F8B regrinds, but nobody I've met has ever bothered with an F5A.
There's a reference to 9mm overall lift here: http://www.teammightyboy.com/forum/view ... =30#p39460
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Jellety

I dont think anyone bothered with an f5a, its just a little fun project i'm doing on a spare cylinder head i have laying around. So i can at least keep up with traffic a bit better. The f5a wont go faster than 50 out of the eastern distributor here in sydney haha! I will eventually put in a g10 engine in the boy, but till that time I'm having some fun giving it a bit more zing. I just put in a pertronix electronical ignition. Best upgrade you can do for a 100 bucks and 10 minutes of your time! Thanks for the link to the specs! I'll see if i can find someone who can grind them for me!