(NSW) Spring cruise ideas thread

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
STUMPY

YES I WAS MATEY, DID YOU WELL THERE WAS ME AND A BEST MATE NEAR IT SO ONE OF US YOU PROBS DID TALKED TO, JUST GOTA FINISH THE TOW TRUCK ASY FOR THE BACK END AND THE CAMPERVAN THEN I'LL HAVE TO RE TURBO IT WITH THE 2ND TURBO I GOT LAYING ROUND I'VE DONE 10'000KM IN 2 MONTHS AND HAVE GONE THRU A SET OF SPARKPLUGS, POINTS,CONDENSOR, DIZZY CAP AND ROTOR BUT THE FALCON COIL IS WORKING A TREAT =P
TRUCKIN' ROUND IN MY 87 MIGHTYBOY TOW-TRUCK LOVE'N LIFE IN THE HUNTER
ceej

That date seems pretty decent at this time. A week before NSW School holidays start. They are doing a bit of roadwork on K-Valley at the moment. Just cleaning up a few stretches by the looks of it. I have been driving it weekly in Garry and have had no dramas what-so-ever. Beautiful drive, just hope you don't get stuck with traffic is all.
Garry. Nuff sed!
Husky

Gday Guys,
Would love for this cruise to go ahead so...
Is everyone happy with the 15/16th September? About time we started thinking about locking it in if its going to happen. Give time for people to sort there MB's and make arrangments etc :)
Brayden

Agreed. Date will be confirmed tomorrow night unless there are any strenuous objections. :thumbup1:
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Brayden

For further discussion see the following thread:
http://www.teammightyboy.com/forum/view ... f=9&t=6632
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.