Social Gathering Lilydale Lake (Melbourne) Sunday 24 June

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
KEVIN

Hi All, It's been a while since Albury, thought it must be time to do something. Here's the plan Louise (Twinkee) and Ben (Mini-kompressor) are expecting there new arrival in a few weeks :baby: so we thought a social BBQ/Picnic might be the go. The reserve at the lake has BBQ's - toilets - ample parking - Gazebos - playground - etc and is an easy drive for Louise & Ben. What do you all think ?
MYDBOY Co-Pilot
Tez

Sounds Good...
My only reservation is the weather. I wonder if a "Plan-B" somewhere indoors might be in order as a backup in case it's really crappy on the day...?
Unfortunately I'm not too familiar with Lilydale, to be able to suggest anywhere :NFI:
But I do like the idea! :thumbup1:
Tez
So the adventure continues...
KEVIN

Yeah Plan B is the pavillion at Lilydale Reserve or the Pub or plenty of Take aways shouldn't be too much of a problem :wink:
MYDBOY Co-Pilot
Twinkee

Hey all, so u all know we (Ben & I) will be attending this get together sorry for the slowness of posting. C u all whom is coming then. :thumbup1: :thumbup2:
What more can I say, I own a Red MIGHTY BOY
(2 speed auto 1988)
Tez

Righto then! :D

So Sunday it is... Rain, Hail or Shine (Hopefully Shine :lol: ).

So this will be "Bring your own BBQ Stuff"? - And arrive when? - some time around midday I guess ? :NFI:

Will the "Mighty-Boy-Cruise-BBQ" attend also? :wink:

Cheers
Tez
So the adventure continues...
KEVIN

Yeah bring your own BBQ stuff, We should be there 10.30 - 11.00 AM and YES the Mightyboy Cruise BBQ will attend as a backup :yum:
MYDBOY Co-Pilot
KEVIN

The WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW. The WHAT, Just a get together cos we may not see TWINKEE for a while. The WHERE, Lilydale Lake Reserve, Swansea Road, Lilydale. The WHEN, Sunday 24 June from 11.00am. The HOW, Mightyboys would be good but not necessary if anyone wants to bring family or friends etc. Hope to see a few people braving the weather :crazy:
MYDBOY Co-Pilot
Twinkee

Thanks guys for the get together for lunch and the chat. Will let u all know yhe out come in a rew weeks now. :)
What more can I say, I own a Red MIGHTY BOY
(2 speed auto 1988)