Queensland Cruise

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Gypsy

Just wanting to know if any QLD boys are keen for a cruise sometime. I'm yet to see another Mighty Boy, besides my own driving around here. Will see how many are keen then work out somewhere to go, maybe the Gold Coast or something so that way some of the New South Welshman may be able to join aswell.
Brayden

There are a few Cappo owners in the SE QLD area that would probably enjoy tagging along. If this gets off the ground I'll put a notice on the ClubCappo forum. 8)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
grant4561

Yep I could be interested but am on the Sunshine Coast with a cappo or 2.
There is also Japtaxi in Brisbane with a red cappo.
The last Gold Coast cruise was a bit of a failure but djflex who lives up Runaway Bay on the Goldie has a MB and would probably be keen.
Cjeck out the Cruise/Events thread a bit lower down and you will find him.
Gypsy

Well if everyone is at either coast maybe should do brisbane or somewhere in between. I don't really mind. I had entered the boy in the classic Japanese show and shine which got cancelled so thought should do something else? Could still do one of the coast, I'm pretty easy. Cappa's are definitely welcome, I haven't actually been up close and personal with one. I think I've actually ever only seen one on the road
Zoognoogle

If it comes closer to the sunny coast will you be accepting sexy blue carry vans? :3
niiko

When ever a cruise is organised in qld it becomes a dud. So hopefully one day, a cruise can go ahead and we can get a good turn out.
Gypsy

Yer boi, of course carry's are welcome ;) It would be nice if a cruise went ahead, how come they never end up happening in Brisbane?
Brayden

Because QLDers are way too laid back! :lol: Seriously though, from what I've seen the reason QLD cruises don't take off is because nobody is that serious about making it happen.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Gypsy

So who ws keen then. Boy's, Carry's, Cappa's, Hatch's... all is welcome. Give me an idea on numbers and we hopefully can get something sorted ;)
grant4561

Gypsy wrote:So who ws keen then. Boy's, Carry's, Cappa's, Hatch's... all is welcome. Give me an idea on numbers and we hopefully can get something sorted ;)
As above, Yep i am keen but it will depend on when you have it.
Have you contacted djflex as he organised the last cruise and was very keen at the time?
The RedlineGTi guys are having one that starts at Mooloolaba next weekend which not only has swifts going but a few other suzuki's and stuff. I can only show up to meet them at Mooloolaba but if your keen contact them and I am sure you could join in.
Gypsy

I reckon we need a definate list of who is keen and then discuss amongst ourselves on a suitable time. I dont really mind when it happens but when it gets to febuary saturdays are gone for me to play footy.
cozza

id join in on a cruse if the car wasnt broken and was a bit further north like bundaberg