Albury Gathering & Cruise 2013 - April 19, 20, 21

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Tez

Hi Chad.

Thinking of making the trek?

Newwy to Albury is quite do-able - even with a suspect charging system... :wink:
Tez
So the adventure continues...
CHR15 N

Chad_ wrote:Anybody from necastle way going
We can join forces in Sydney.
ToranaGuy

I'm coming, and so is my fiance Kaytlin.

I got my boy running last night, sorted the ignition woes. Drove it to work today, running better, but would be much better with a reco carby. Still need to do an oil change, adjust the tappets, adjust the gear shifter (new clutch & f8b 4spd went in last weekend), top up the gearbox a tad, adjust the rear brakes, rotate the tyres, give it a good clean, yada yada. Tomorrow night will be a busy nite after work!

Wonder if I'll find time to reco a carby?

I should message Paride, I've got a roof here, complete with most of the A pillars & B pillars he could use, better than a caved in one if he needs it.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
holk

Thanks Jay,

I have pm you.

Enjoy guys this week end and I will see you next year
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
CHR15 N

WTB: Anybody coming that has the mirror glass spare from a L/H mirror, that would be helpful.
ToranaGuy

Wow, what a great cruise that was, including the down hill fun we had! Man, I need some better sway bars & shocks, so I can have more fun next time!

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm23 ... 77dfa2.jpg

One of the pics I shot on the cruise.... What a scene!

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Tez

Hi Guys & Gals.
Thanks to all those that came to the cruise! :D

We would have had 6 Mightyboys for the cruise this year for 13 people attend with two members arriving in their 'other than suzuki vehicle' but regrettably, one car had some serious mechanical issues and two members were forced to retire before arriving. There were also several "I'll be there"s who didn't bother, but those that did make the effort to participate certainly made the weekend worthwhile for me! :thumbup2:

It's enjoyable times in the company of such good folk as yourselves that prompt me to work up a cruise (I hope) worthy of a 'gathering' such as we have each year.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself (again) - re-meeting people I now consider good friends.

After chatting with Brayden, I've got some ideas for next year. - The 'Gathering' cruise for 2014 might take on a slightly different format. I'll get back to you on that... :wink:
At the monument...
At the monument...
The view from the Bethanga lookout down the valley.
The view from the Bethanga lookout down the valley.
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Brayden

Thanks to Tez once again for organising the event, and also thanks to everyone who came along for making it such a great weekend. I don't measure the success of a cruise by the numbers, but by the volume of laughter and size of the smiles. :D

I've just finished writing a review of the cruise, and once I have some photos from Chris and Tez I'll post it up, along with a full gallery of images.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
KEVIN

Apologies to Tez and the rest of the cruisers for letting the team down. We were stuffed around by a very reputable component manufacturer which put us a week behind in preparation. We got it all back together 12.30pm Friday & headed off but developed a problem which in hindsight we could probably of overcome but there is a bit too much invested to start destoying stuff. We got as far as Bonnie Doone & turned back. Was really looking forward to another great weekend, once again sorry guys hope to catch up next time :(
MYDBOY Co-Pilot
CHR15 N

Thanks again guys. Bec and I had a great weekend. Looking forward to the next weekend.
Brayden

Here's the writeup and link to the gallery. Cheers to Tez and Chris for contributing pics:
http://www.teammightyboy.com/features/4 ... lbury-2013
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.