SYD- Daihatsu Mira/ Kei Car Meet HOMEBUSH JAN 18th 2013

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
pizzafever

Hey Guys

As ive been admin of daihatsu mira club in the past and now have & share my passion for Suzukis and finally got myself a Works RSR -

Would love to see some more lil kei cars such as suzukis,mighty boys,altos,anything cool

As im personally brining out the Alto Works there-

Date: 18th January 2013 Meet @ 7pm

Adress: Meet @ The Main Strip next to Allphones Arena aka "OLYMPIC BOULEVARD" in Sydney Olympic park aka Homebush
The Main Strip is very distinctive and is lit up by giant bluish lights the whole way next to the massive stadiums, You will not miss it !

Details: Wel All Meetup n wait for those who lagg it lol , Take Pics N Greet

Get Food whether its maccas or Ribs

And well all go for a lil cruise together have a laugh around the area & play follow the leader in our little cars & go near the wharf/bay thing for our group photo aswell.

RSVP if yous can below so i got a idea for numbers of people coming, we so far got a handful of cars coming from the daiforum & mira club, tho i want to see some suzukis, i love mightyboys and altos most.

Everyone is welcome & im glad that us little car enthusiasts are passionate about our unique selection of cars unlike the mainstream jdm cars out there. we are one of a kind.

Merry Christmas

Pizzafever

P.S Irrelevant for most. but my Club can be found on Facebook - Daihatsu Mira Club - we have a few mightyboys on there.

RSVP below for numbers.
Brayden

Can't make this one sorry.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.