[Victoria, AU] Classic Japan 2013 - Sunday 1st December

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
holk

Good idea Manny. I think we should all group up before entering Como Park otherwise they will not put us together.
Kevin, Tez (and all the others that have expressed interest) what's your itinerary?
I was originally thinking of grouping up on the Yarra, only a short drive from Como Park.
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
Tez

Yeah, Not fussed where/when we meet... Pick a place/time... All good.
Tez
So the adventure continues...
TurboKat

I reckon the further away from Como we meet up the better, more time cruising as a group that way... :thumbup1:
peterg

How about we meet up at the Mcdonalds in Burwood. In Burwood road not far from Warrigal road. Then its about a 10km drive straight down Toorak road.
Tez

Good Call Peter.

Not too sure where Manny will be coming from, but Burwood seems more central to Ben & Louise (if they're coming), Kev & Gavin & Myself. Even not too far out of the way for Paride... As a meeting point.
Tez
holk

Burwood it is! We'll set a time closer to the date
TurboKat

peterg wrote:How about we meet up at the Mcdonalds in Burwood. In Burwood road not far from Warrigal road. Then its about a 10km drive straight down Toorak road.
That Maccas has a really small carpark & there's a Police station right nexdoor :shifty: How about the Burvale carpark down the road a bit? (cnr. Springvale Rd & Burwood Hwy) It's huge & it'll be empty on a Sundy morning so lots of room for if we wanted to line all the 'Boys up for a pic :thumbup1:
holk

For anyone who is coming from the other side of town (PSIwagon,ToranaGuy, myself), Springvale rd is a fair bit of a drive (considering we should be at Como Park between 8 and 9.)
If you all prefer to meet there, no problem, I will meet you on the way on Toorak Rd.
courierguy

Tez wrote:Good Call Peter.

Not too sure where Manny will be coming from, but Burwood seems more central to Ben & Louise (if they're coming), Kev & Gavin & Myself. Even not too far out of the way for Paride... As a meeting point.
...I'm in the middle (chaddy area) so either meeting points fine by me.
carbonboy

I'm really glad to see that you're all planning to meet prior to arriving, trying to group cars together with everyone arriving at different times creates a bit of a nightmare parking-wise & a hazard for pedestrians/cars alike. This why we run the park-as-they-arrive format, as mentioned it also gives you a chance to cruise together as a group before & after the show. :)

I'll be the strange looking guy with the light-blue Corolla hatchback, but I'll be sure to check out your MightyBoy's!
Arctic Alto

I'd been keen on going,
does it matter that my alto isnt the cleanest ?
my paint job could do with some work :/
Tez

Craig... My Boy will make yours look pristine... I'm still bringing it!! :D
Tez
courierguy

Right on Tez. That's why you don'tsee many MB'S at car shows because people think there cars has to be 100% .I used my mb for the last 10 years as a courier vechle so its full of dent's scrathes and i still bring it along.
peterg

I agree with Tez and Courier guy. My MB is a bit rough around the edges but I'll definitely be taking it. There are not enough MB's on the road and they should be driven whenever and wherever they can.
Arctic Alto

Cool:)
What time did you guys wanna meet up ?
Meet at the burvale carpark still ?