(WA) Perth Cruise / Meet and Greet

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Laura

Well it has been quite a while - over a year! I have settled into the Perth area and i have missed cruising with all you cats. Now that i have been weaned off my Canberra MB sustenance i am suffering greatly from withdrawals... and a cruise would probably motivate me to get my arse into gear to clean up the damn ute.
I am thinking of organising a cruise, prob summer, maybe into autumn depending on fire seasaon. I'm not sure how many MBs are in Perth but i have seen a few around (only when i am in the Jimny unfortunately) and there is some interest on the FB page.

So, who here is from WA and would like to get together for a social event?!?

Laura
Brayden

Good on you Laura! I hope you can get some numbers together.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Tez

Good for you Laura!
If this come to fruition, post lots of pix! :D
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Laura

Cheers kids i really hope it works out. Otherwise - you guys can organise a Nullarbor convoy? Imagine that!
Laura

Ok so i have had a look through the 'spotted' forum topic and seen that i have been spotted in Sooty a few times since moving over here. Arklan, Breyten, Milton... come to the party.
arklan

im definatly interested, i havent been looking in the cruise part of the forum because theres never any events for wa until now :D
i dont think youll get anything out of breyten or hewball, life has gotten in the way of their boys

edit: someone tried to make a mighty boy club on gumtree a couple months back but they left no number or any way to contact them haha
Laura

Well i'm glad that you did check! I posted it on the facebook page too and no one responded there either! Geez! I'm going to get some stickers and put them on windscreens. Still keen if it's just two mbs :D
Tez

life has gotten in the way of their boys
Maybe a lend of some enthusiasm might be all they need to get them motivated again...

Nothing like a meet / greet / cruise (in the wrong car) to re-kindle the fire...
Tez
So the adventure continues...
arklan

mighty boy number 2 :D its my sisters

when were you thinking to have his meet and greet?
Attachments
20131118_165856.jpg
milton

arklan wrote:im definatly interested, i havent been looking in the cruise part of the forum because theres never any events for wa until now :D
Same goes
I'm keen' I live a couple of hundred kms away but I'm sure the mb will make it up there haha.
Laura

Wow it's beautiful! Was thinking probably in the new year. Life's hectic up until then, and it gives me a bit of time to spruce up sooty :) There's a girl on the facebook page with a red MB getting around who is keen too. That's 3!!
Laura

Where are you at Milton? Couple hundred or like 500? It can be done either way!
Brayden

Laura wrote: I'm going to get some stickers and put them on windscreens.
Send me a msg with your address and I'll jam a bunch in the post for you.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Laura

Cheers dude, I'm afraid i have lost all my contacts so i might need you to text me first so i have your number again.
milton

Nah, only about 250kms south. When I bought the mb I had to drive it home from mandurah and it's in a hell of a lot better nick now then it was then :snigger: