Albury cruise 2014 - 28th to 30th March

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Tez

Was talking with the lads at the Jap Classic today, and was getting a generally positive response to the idea of organising another Albury Gathering and cruise for 2014.
After the rigmarole with the poll for 'the most suitable date' - and then such small numbers this year, I'm not going to bother to post a poll again for 2014. It's going to be on 28th - 30th March.
That's three weeks after the Labour-Day weekend, two weeks after the F1 grand Prix, and 4 weeks before the Easter Holidays, so hopefully will work for most people.

Same venue as previous years - Similar format to previous years.

New Main Cruise (Travelling clockwise - Lunch in Bright) -
MainCruise2014.jpg
Remember - If your car is NOT drivable, but you'd still like to come, then do so in another vehicle - We won't mind at all - we all know how cantankerous these little beasties can be. If you're interested, we'll be happy to include you, with- or without your car.

So... unless you have a strong objection to the dates, you might care to book yourself in for another weekend of like-minded good folk and good times.

Park Details :
BIG4 Borderland Holiday Park
65 McKoy Street Wodonga, 3690
Telephone 02 6024 3906
Fax 02 6056 5501
Freecall 1800 000 408
Email borderlandbig4@bigpond.com
Website http://borderland-caravan-park.vic.big4.com.au

See ya there... :thumbup2:
Tez
So the adventure continues...
gazuga

So i just told the wife i will be going to this.
She informed me that that is our wedding anniversary.
So i invited her for weekend away in Albury for our anniversary... for some reason i am now in trouble :NFI: :lol:

but i will still be coming :D
KEVIN

Don't like to speak to soon :oops: but we're in :thumbup2:
MYDBOY Co-Pilot
goose360

Can't wait! Looking forward to actually being able to come to one of these! :D
Tez

Mark, Mark, Mark...
You live life dangerously!
(Sorry I picked your anniversary)
Great to see you're coming! :thumbup2:
Tez

Was thinking of going to Yarrawonga around then so might be a goer.
Whats the price of a caravan that time of year or a plain site? as links not working atm
Tez

Hi 8
We usually travel up in a group from Melbourne (commeraderie, security, etc..) and usually the guys 'from the East' of Melbourne meet up then travel as a group to another point to meet others who come 'from the west' and North... Then we all head on up to Wodonga. Details ironed out closer to the date...
Obviously, you're welcome to join in!

Costs for everything from a tent site to an Ensuite Cabin is on their website - that's why we use the caravan park - they cater to all budgets... :wink:
Tez

Thanks Tez! but that link still not working for me :?
Tez

Erm... :oops:

Sorry about that chief!

Try now... :)
Tez
KEVIN

We're booked into the caravan park for this. Who else is supporting Tez's endeavours on this one. \:D/
MYDBOY Co-Pilot
Brayden

I'm aiming to be there, but it's a quick turnaround after a holiday in Melbourne for the F1.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
jmart217

Tez,

Comin from Sydney do you know any1 who we could convoy with???
Also what are the details… arrive on the Friday and start the Cruise on the Saturday???
Looking forward to the drive!

Cheers

Marto
Log Some Bottom Time!!!
Tez

Hi Marto.

It really depends on who is coming - years gone by, we've had a strong representation from Sydney and beyond, but not necessarily always the same people.
Making your intention to attend known (as you have done) will invariably prompt others planning to come to speak up. - You'll usually find someone else from close enough, to join up with for the drive.
There is usually a contingent that come from Canberra - so at the very least, you may be able to meet up with them along the way.

As for the content/format of the cruise, that's well documented in write-ups for previous years, but in a nut-shell, Friday is about getting there - hopefully early enough to join in Pizzas for Dinner. :wink:

Saturday there is usually a short drive up to the Albury Monument in the morning for the customary photo shoot, and then later we head off for a longer cruise, usually arriving home mid-afternoon. Saturday evening we go to the local haunt for dinner and then those that want to, head into Albury for 'desserts'...

Sunday we bug out and head home.
Tez
jmart217

Thanks mate that clears it all up thank you!
Log Some Bottom Time!!!
CHR15 N

Due to a redundancy last year, and a having a few months off without work this year my attendance is questionable. Currently working in retail on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays ...on a good week.