Canberra Mighty Car Mods Meet

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Jeo

FB event link
Mighty Car Mods are heading to the ACT for the first ever MCM meet in Canberra.

Check out some of the cars from the show, hang with other MCM fans, and get a selfie with Marty & Moog (if that’s your thing!)

Food truck, music, giveaways, prizes plus awards for best and worst cars. MCM Merch also available on the day which you can get signed.

$15 presale or $20 on the door on the day.

Free entry for kids under 12.
Canberra meet is on this weekend! here's a handy map to help you get you and your mad car into the event. There is plenty of space to park and you'll be directed where to go when you get there. Just flash your pre purchased ticket, or buy a ticket on the day and you'll get a wrist band which gets you in. Kids under 12 are free, tickets are per person and you can pre pay here if you want to save a few bucks. Weather is looking good, looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!

I'll be there, albeit in a mates Cappuccino.
Brayden

I've just about finished replacing the head gasket in the snot rocket in anticipation. I also shared the event on the Facebook TMB page, but didn't get any responses.
What time are you heading out? I plan on being there when gates open.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Jeo

Only a slightly delayed reply...

I wasn't there until about 12. Good cross section of cars but was it just me or was there a higher concentration of dickheads than your average car show?Lots of people trying to do their best Mustang impersonations leaving the event.
Last edited by Jeo on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brayden

Yeah some nutsack in a Commodore swiped the fence doing a skid on his way out. It was dud event.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Jeo

VF SS. Watched it happen. Was sitting in the Cappa, parked at the corner of the carpark, about 20m away from where he looped it.