TAMON Image Galleries

The latest Team MightyBoy news and updates, plus your ideas and feedback
Brayden

With the unveiling of the new TAMON site approaching, I thought I'd let all members know that there is a new image gallery available.

http://www.tamon.org/gallery

The best part is that if you are a TAMON member you can have your own section set up in the new gallery. All you need to do is send an email to admin@tamon.org and I'll set up a section for you so you can keep us all up do date with pictures of your ute.

Unfortunately at this time the gallery is only updateable by myself, but I am happy to keep user galleries up to date as well if you email me your photos. 8)
Last edited by Brayden on Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Josh

The best part is that if you are a TAMON member you can have your own section set up in the new gallery. All you need to do is send an email to admin@tamon.org and I'll set up a section for you so you can keep us all up do date with pictures of your ute.
Siiick! :)

Unfortunately at this time the gallery is only updateable by myself, but I am happy to keep user galleries up to date as well if you email me your photos.
Boo! Hiss! :D
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
fritz

That's most excellent mate.

I'll have to submit pics of the revamp on my truck once it's finished. Hopefully not too far away now... (approx 60% painted now)

Brayden, I thought your little beastie was stripped to the bare metal though? Not that it really matters if it looks like a million dollars now. :)
Brayden

That was the original plan, but as the panel beater stripped off the old paint off there was no rust to be seen, and as the ute had always been garaged the paint was immaculate too. Therefore they saw no need to go back to the metal all over - it would have been unnecessary expence, and they're the experts so I trusted their advice and pocketed my money. :D

The exposed metal that can be seen was where the body was hand file finished to get the dents out instead of bogging. This included the roof and anywhere else there were dents to be found.

I don't know, I guess that a complete fresh start would have been nice, but who can tell the difference once the paint is on? :wink:
fritz

I have heaps of respect for good panel beaters. A real craft.
Doing a DIY job makes you appreciate how good those guys are...
Brayden

I started prepping work on an old Hatch and realised that my money would be wisely invested on the MB by taking it to a pro.

I only had to see one example of their work in the driveway, (a CRX painted "wildfire" :yum: ) and I knew I was doing the right thing.

I'll give DIY a go later for sure, but only something that can afford to sit on blocks for a few years. :o` :D
Brayden

Okay, just working on updating the current version of gallery software in order to hopefully give people access to and control over their own album.

Will let you know how it goes, but please drop a reply here if you would like an account when its up and running.
fritz

I'm happy to post some images of the rebuild of my truck. Dunno if I'd need control over it myself though. Dont mind either way