nearly finished

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
Shayne

Well i am just about finished restoring the mighty boy. got around to getting a tonneau made up today also got the roof lining done and also the carpet (was very worn) i also got the bloke to repack the seats as they had died in the arse and were very uncomfortable i got all of this done for $350 i was pretty impressed with the price. If you dont know i have been restoring my mb for about 3 months now and im just glad thats its nearly done. its now 'Blood Orange' with nice new 13" alloys wearing pirelli p5000 drago 175/50 which have the same rolling diameter as the stockers. the windows are tinted pretty dark so the black and orange theme goes well inside and out. the boy currently has 4" speakers in the doors and 6 inchers in the back.Future plans for the stereo are a set of 6x9's on top of a set of 2x 12 inch subs. But i am still running the stock F5a. its running great so im not too fussed on a bigger engine until either i get the money or the f5a goes then ill be looking towards turbo :twisted: which would be Phat!! look forward to going on cruises once i get my P's (in november)ill try and keep up with yas but your a great bunch of people im sure use will wait :lol: :lol: thanks everyone for your help when ive needed it it has been greatly appreciated.. i have pics of my beast but i dont know how to post them. IF anyone knows of a mb for sale in any condition my dad wants one now so if anyone could help me out there it would be greatly appreciated and maybe there could be another one looking as schmick as mine does... once again thanks fellow Klass Members
Brayden

Mate! Sounds phat! Send the pics to admin@tamon.org and I'll put em up for you.

I think my biggest question is why haven't you signed up for TAMON yet? :?: :D
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Shayne

just havent had the time really to send you the info. i have sent you some pics use which ones you want
fritz

Look forward to seeing the pics. :-o
cuz

ditto
cuz
pullbackandgo

How do the 175 rubbers go?? Looking into getting those for my hatch. The 155/65's just don't fit the 5.5 rims too well...
Brayden

I'll post the pics when I get a chance to switch on my PC at home, fellas. 8)
Shayne

the 175's are great. because they have they same rolling diameter as the stockers off the mb and the greater width improves performance a heap
Shayne

how the pics coming along brayden :?:
Brayden

Haven't switched on the home PC in a week or so - I'll post them up as soon as I next boot it up champ. ;)
Brayden

Here you go, sorry for the delay.

truder44

Shayne
That's a great job. Certainly a big change since I picked up that tow bar :D
fritz

Nice stuff mate.
Looking at your ute makes me want to get some black bumpers as well. Might have to hunt around for some...
Colin

good color too :D
MORE BEER! :beer: