For Sale Nissan Pulsar Show car SOLD

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
rod

Nissan Pulsar N13 1990 Known as "GUWISH"
Very tidy CA18de conversion with 5 speed box and very detailed engine bay even down to all the bolts being polished stainless steel and braided lines
Microtech MT8 ecu dyno tuned by Tony rigoli puting out 100HP at the front wheels
Sports air fiter and Extractors and 2.5 exhaust 3'' chrome tip ,polished extractor cover (heat sheild)
Custom bodykit freshly painted including Custom colour coded eyelids
Lowered 2'' with king spings and munro heavy duty shocks and Strut brace
Chrome fuel flap
16" sparco rims, Falken tyres
DBA slotted rotors and bendix pads
Full custom Blue and white marine vinyl interior
Custom made fibre glass dash
Autometer 5'' tacho with shift light ,autometer 2 1/16 oil pressure , water temp , volt gauge
Checker plate floor
Sports steering wheel , sports pedals , gear and hand break levers, short shift gear stick
colour coded mirrors and wipers and grill with mesh insert and Rear spoiler
Pioneer CD head unit
pioneer 6 stacker
pioneer 6'' splits
pioneer passive EQ
pioneer 6x9's
pioneer 4 channel amp
Rockford 12" xlc subs x 2
Rockford amp
Blue neons hidden but at a flick of a switch light up the car with the rhythm of the bass
New battery and alternator + New drivesharfts and Cv joints
Regually serviced and very well looked after vehicle, with everything on this car in working order
Not a cent to spend on this car and new owner will not be dissapointed,
Registed to july 2007
this car is imaculate inside and out and is in show condition, i will take anyone for a test drive and inspections welcome but please no time wasters, Keen buyers can also test drive by my approvel.

I have owned this car for 9 years and i am the second owner , the car was stock standard when i purchaced it This car has had over $35,000 spent on it over the last 9 years
The GUWISH plates will not be sold with the car as they will be a memory and go on my next vehicle.
Price and price conditions: $14,500 ono will take out stereo to drop price for keen buyer 0408206928 price will drop a fair bit without stereo and there are plenty more photos as i have step by step pics of every mod.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p177 ... efront.jpg
Last edited by rod on Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
rod

Willing to drop around $3000 maybe more without stereo (subs and amps) i will leave cd player and front and rear speakers in the car.

The dash is now all fiberglass with all the gauges flushed in i will post up pics if needed.

more pics below and the engine bay is a little more detailed now then this pic mainly just most bolt have been changed for polished stainless steel ones and the cam covers have been painted as well as a few other thing Ie. briaded lines , new battery ect

rod

Hey guys just picked up new car and need to sell this one so im taking out the stereo and ill take any offers over the current offer which is $7,200

Cheers Rod