front end rubbers

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
bswift16

ok front end rubber where can i get em and what is interchangeable with what ?????

my front bar to control arm rubbers are shot and i cant find replacements.
i want to do the whole front end eventualy :D
willing to prove red ones go faster
evilgidget

The control arm to sway bar mounts can be had in polyurethane from either Noltec or Nolathane, your local *serious* car parts place should be able to get them.

Failing that, the stock rubber ones are still available from Suzuki, as are the stock swaybar to chassis mounts (which wear at the same rate as the control arm bushes, so they will need doing too).
gadj

The swaybar to chasis bushes will also be avail. in polyurethane - make sure you measure the swaybar diameter & suply the old bush just in case the parts store need an example.

Gadj.[/quote]
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
bswift16

does anyone have part numbers for Noltec or Nolathane parts?
i have try everywhere and the best Ive done so far is SAswift bushes from Pedders but they are too big for the bar (hole about half a mm too big)

oh the joy :thud:
willing to prove red ones go faster
hatchman

ive purchased geniune suzuki items approximently 1 to 2 months ago that i just recently fitted to my customer's suzuki hatch. also geniune cone rubbers that sit with the ball joints
ike849

WhiteLine Plus (Notec) have a listing for the Hatch/MB;

Front-
Control Arm Inner Lower - W51661
Swaybar Control Arm - W51662 (caster bushes)

Rear-
Spring Front Eye - W71455
Spring Rear Eye and Shackle - W71456

The only bush that they are missing for the suspension is the swaybar rubber D-bush. It is much wider and has a smaller hole than the generic D-bushes.....
I'm heading into one of their dealers to get a set made up and they will update the catalogue with the part number hopefully.....
jeff

howdy , I purchased genuine D mounts from suzuki the bag lable is a little faded but I believe this to be the part #42431-78020 hope this helps, cheers.
ike849

Thanks Jeff,

I have recently ordered the same bush from suzuki, but i'm going to use it as a master to make polyurethane bushes rather than the std. rubber ones....

I'm also going to get Whiteline to check their poly caster bush as i'm getting slightly different measurements from the geniune suzuki one I have freshly taken out of the packet!!! It's amazing how different it looks to the ones on the car.....20years of abuse and all :)

Polytuff will make the D-Bush if Whiteline are not interested...I will share the part number for others to order once mine is made and fitted...
ToranaGuy

Please do, i changed my rubbers about 12 mths ago with genuine suzuki items, but i'd love nolethane instead.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|