Newcastle - October long-weekend

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
evilgidget

I've been hearing through the grapevine up here that someone is organising a Newcastle version of Summernats, to be held over the october long weekend. Who's up for it?

I'm keen on organising it if need be, but we have bub due in around that time, so the boss & i will be in & out a bit if it happens... :oops:

C'mon... :twisted:
Josh

I'll try my hardest. :wink:
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
truder44

Hope to have the boy going by then 8)
but that only gives me 5 months :wink: :D
Mel

awesome... ill try to get there... even if i have to bus it! the prob is work... all full time staff are required to work long weekends... grrrr
pullbackandgo

Can you explain a bit more about this??

I went to a show and shine at valley motors auctions two years ago, but it wasn't much to talk about...
evilgidget

The local council & a few car clubs are getting together for a summernats-ripoff event, with shows, burnouts, etc etc... Still only at the planning stages with them, but shouldn't be too long now...
gazuga

tis deni ute muster weekend, so im in..
just not in the mighty, it goes nowhere during that weekend unless its 1000 000% roadworthy :?
pullbackandgo

Just reading 'The Star' newspaper and stumbled upon the advert for the event i'm assuming you're talking about.

NATIONAL AUTO 2004 SUPERSHOW
Sat 2nd Sun 3rd and Mon 4th October
Newcastle showground

New european, luxury, prestige, recreational, exotic, performance and other production vehicles.

Modified 4's 6's 8's, Hot rods, imports, utes and vans.

EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST are now being accepted from parties wanting to become involved in the largest motoring event of its type held in the region.

WHOO!!!

Anyone still interested?? :D
Brayden

Very much interested in a TAMON/Klass club entry if I have the cash to get there. :)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
evilgidget

That's the one, by the sound of it :thumbup2:
Mel

just had a thought... that weekend is usually my birthday....!!! extra big party incentive. ill put in my work request now.... should be sweet
Brayden

Does anyone have specific information on this Autoshow or can get in contact with the organisers?

I'm keen as mustard to organise a Klass/TAMON group entry but would like specific details before I commit time/money to it. :|

Cheers.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
pullbackandgo

I'm onto it. Bloke who lives 3 doors down from me Dave Anderson, owns a 454 supercharged bright green torana, is going to be there so I'll see if I can get some info off him...
wilbur

i'll be there... hopefully with both mb's
springa

I think the little boy may have to make the trip down from QLD. Sounds like it'll be descent. Are ya's going all w'end or just a certain day?? The boy should be turbo by then!!!!