Goodbye fairwell amen

Chat about anything and everything.
tonka

I just sold the mighty boy so seems i will be saying goodbye to the forum for a while at least. I will always have a passion for Mightboys and other microcars. Id like to take the time to say a thanks to the members on the board for your info and tips. I found this forum informative and a little unique to other forums. What makes this form so unique to every other forum on the internet is the lack of baggers. Someone will always put anothers car down tell them how terrible it looks or how useless a spoiler is etc. The mighty boy forums are great well we already know we are driving a joke so there is no point putting each other down. We all love our little cars and just want to see them restored or enhanced i will probably be back some day with another project. My current project is my Pontiac Fiero GT i put it on hold when i started working on the suzuki so i am gonna finish it. I am already having sellers remorse on the mighty boy but just want to say thanks to you all. Hopefully i will be back someday with another MB after some TLC.

Some photos of my beloved tonka to inspire you all..
http://www.muckup.com
keep on truckin