EOI: '86 MB - G10a project

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
evilgidget

I was planning on having this up & running soon, but i've just blown the engine in my other car, combined with the fact that the missus has been in hospital, so i'm now flat broke & unable to continue this project quickly.

Hence, I thought i'd gauge other's response & see if anyone else was interested in paying alot less than I have so far to pick up my pieces & keep going with it.

It's an '86 MB with a '92 GA Swift G10A (the all-alloy engine, not the early iron block) & 5-speed dummied into the engine bay. I have the gearbox mount template made in aluminium sheet, but that's about it. If you wanted to take the easy way out you could just drop a F8b & 4-speed back into the bay & away you go. Has 157,483kms on the clock.

It also has:
-14x6" Enkei rims (1x tyre is flat), plus 2x stocky 13's & a set of 12" MB rims
-Swift front hubs, vented discs & calipers (fitted, but needs mod to rack ends to fix alignment issue)
-SA GTi front gas struts & springs (fitted, no probs)
-SA GTI front hubs/brakes (spares, suit rebuild)
-stock front suspension/brakes
-spare brake master cylinder
-spare stock F5A Dissy & carb (both working)
-spare pair of rear light clusters, missing brake light lenses
-various swift mounts, fuel tank w/in-tank electric pump/level sender
-mucho other stuff I can't remember...

The current state:
-Interior is out of the car, seat rails had seperated from inner sill inside (like they all do), so i've had that repaired & reinforced. I have a pair of early Alfa 33 sports seats that I was going to modify to fit - Included if wanted. Same with the center console. Hoodliner is gone, one door trim has glue on it from the PO putting yellow fur on it...
-engine isn't mounted correctly, so hence doesn't run. If you want it, it'll need trailering outta here. Likewise, I haven't yet completed the driveshafts or shifter mechanism yet due to the motor not being mounted.
-has a ding in the tailgate, the osf front guard, has a hole underneath where the battery tray was due to battery explosion (have a decent replacement battery tray, I was planning on tray-mounting it myself...)
-It needs putting back together...

That's the basics of what i've got, please PM me with offers, you may post questions if you desire. If you want a rough idea, it owes me about $2.5k so far. I know i'll never get that much for it, but if the right offer is made, i'll consider a sale.
If I don't get any offers close to what I want, i'll chase the $5k I need for my other car elsewhere & just mothball this project for later on when I can afford it financially & timewise.

If you want photos of something in particular, please let me know.

As it stands:

Wheels:

Older pics:

Thanks for looking

:(