guitar anyone??

Chat about anything and everything.
CoinSlot

EMG81 in the bridge, EMG60 in the neck. Sounds splendid.

The Vox was slightly less than the ESP :wink: It's a Vox AC30CC head (made in China, based around the last 'Vox' made amps.) and the 2x12 cab. The head is 30W all valve baby :D

I just play along to CDs. Sometimes I'll chuck a drum beat on the computer and make some stuff up. Just try to have as much fun as possible really. Latest song to learn: Remorse is for the dead by Lamb of God. Haven't got the chorus down yet, can't hear it right.
[size=84][url=http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/CoinSlot/]Gallery[/url][/size]
Alto Boy

That little Vox, if 30 watt all Valve.....will KICK ARSE.

Even though made in China, it will still kick arse.

The uneducated will think 30 Watts is just a practice amp, but those in the know, will know that volume wise, it will kick a 75 watt transistor amp in the bum.

Once again, very cool combo.

Greg.
Didn't I used to be somebody once !
bretto

met up with the drummer n singer from ''latenight inside'' the other day
.they are starting a new group looks like ill be playing guitar for em
heres there old material

www.myspace.com/latenightinside

.i think there will be a big change in sound with the regrouping.
mightymira!!! :)
shavenyak

Thought I'd take a moment to share what me and my zukie get up to in our spare time.
I've been playing drums with a band called initial since the start of the year - we've mainly been practicing and played our first gig the other day.. So every tuesday and thursday I play tetris with my drumkit and the little car. It has to be stacked just so otherwise it doesn't fit. Only annoying thing at the moment is i've only got my speakers in the boot - so they're kinda muffled when the back of the car is full. Front speakers are in the pipleline!

On the tuesdays I drive from Auckland city to Silverdale, which is about 80km round trip. The drive involves mainly motorway and then some windy farm roads. It's a fun drive, and the suzuki handles quite good with the weight of the drums in the back. I go a bit overboard on the way home, as it's usually around midnight and the roads are empty - so it's usually around 120-140 kph the whole way back.. Probably not very good for the little girl.. which brings me to my technical post:

http://www.tamon.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21444#21444

cheers