red boy make over

Chat about anything and everything.
Jermaine

well since i wrote off the black boy :( .. we decided to do up the red boy... it gettin full body pannel work and respray.. whoop no more dents lol.. got new carpet for the interior.. windows tinted.. got new suspension for it.. planning on makin new door cards or recovering the original ones, new daytona seats and probs alot of other stuff i cant think off lol...

pics...

[/img]
Flinny

good on ya, keep us updated 8)
Jermaine

its slowley gettin there... i think the guy is a bit lazy :roll: ... hopefully should be painted by sat... fingers crossed
Jermaine

ok so the body has been painted.. still waitin for a few more things to be finished but i got the boy home after i put it on the hoist at work for a couple of things.. got most of the interior in now.. just gotta put the door cards in and fix the front carpet to the floor oh and the roof lining.. put 2 of the mags i had at home on and they dont look 2 bad look a bit small.. im debaitin on wether or not to buy some 14's anyways here is some pics.. tell me what ya think oh nd il put a pic of the mags im lookin at..

tell me what ya think of this...

Brokenshire

Nice..

I like the colour,

I like the Seats,

I like the Wheels.
cam-gti

that looks great. looks like its come a long way. i hope i own a mb thats that good one day
Jermaine

yeah i like the wheels 2 both sets :? ... reckon il keep mine for now.. yeah it has come along way considering it was drivin round the farm for 4 years by me nd my lil bro flat out lol.. cant wait to drive it
Jermaine

well.. progress is slow.. but ya get that.. got the engine in today but cant get 2nd or 3rd gear so knowin my luck its gonna have to come back out.. looks like the selector is jamin when it tries to push it in.. oh well the joys of cars i suppose

Jermaine

so i have been doin a lil work on it lol, iv lowered it and got the engine in gb problem is all fixed lol, its goin back to the pannel beater tomoz arvo so hopefully it should be on the road next week...

before..

after...
cam-gti

does look much better, coming along well. keep us updated.....
Jermaine

well finaly got it back from pannel beater, not 100% complete yet, gotta put sound system in, door trims, roof lyning, get exhaust made and other lil things but its nearly there..

pics...
Jermaine

exterior is more or less finished..