87 Alto automatic issues

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
willwal98

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forums but I have owned an alto for a few years now. About 12 months back I fitted a reco automatic gearbox to my alto, it's the f8b motor but I can't remember the model of the box (2 speed).

The reco box worked well for a few months apart from some small oil leaks which were easily fixed. One day I topped up the auto oil (yes I did use ATF :D ) and my wife drove the car about 10 mins back to work no trouble but when she came home the car could not engage second gear. The box changes out of first but it won't acelerate in second.

I have a copy of the auto suppliment Here . I have put the car up on stands and the wheels do spin in High range but when you drive it revs as if it's in neutral.

The manual mentions some oil pressure test plugs but I havn't played with those yet.

Any help is much appreciated, oh and the manual is on a slow host so please be patient with it.

EDIT: Ok the drive clutch is stuffed, anyone know where I can get one? New or used is fine as long as it's good.