Anyone in QLD That Knows Things about Mighty Boys?

Chat about anything and everything.
greenzook89

Hey Guys i've just picked up my first ever Mighty Boy! :D I'm hoping to make it into a bit of a beast, I'm just wondering if anyone knows any shops/individuals who know these cars in brisbane and surrounds,

Thanks Guys!
Brayden

Suzuki Auto Care have dealt with a few decent Hatch/MBs, so I would try them first.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Alto Boy

You could also try Lance at Suzisport at Bogan St Albion.....he does all my work.

Greg
Didn't I used to be somebody once !
Brayden

Same place mate. ;) They changed name a few months ago.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
greenzook89

Has anyone used suzi sport at springwood? all i know is i've bought parts off them for other zooks
Alto Boy

Greenzuke dude, speak to Graham at Springwood, they have a good parts range and are easy going guys.....if they don't have what you want, you could try Derek at Suzisport Lawnton they are at 666 Gympie RD, that is there head office.

Greg.
Didn't I used to be somebody once !
greenzook89

i went to springwood suzi care today, very helpful and highly recommend them to anyone else

cheers
ryan

greenzook89 wrote:i went to springwood suzi care today, very helpful and highly recommend them to anyone else

cheers
i definetly agree. doing some work on my carry next week. reasonable prices and all round good blokes.
ryan

ok i have to take back my previous post.

NOT HAPPY AT ALL :evil:
got the carry back from the guys at suzi auto care springwood today. quoted 450 including 3hrs of labour for speedo cable, timing belt, water pump, fan belt.

went to pick it up today. had to wait for two hours for them to finish then had to pay a grand total of $586 (extra two hours of labour) cos apparently there were some problems. whilst they had their hands in there they broke a fuse and also they broke a speedo cable from using the wrong bolt. now got it back home to find some of the electrics arent working in the dash.

i asked them why it was soo much more that what they quoted me and they flat out said it was because they made a few mistakes. i said why am i paying for these mistakes and hes like its not my problem that the car is old.

anyway im ranting (venting)...

do u think i have the right to be angry? being a uni student this price has f :censored: d me up.

has anyone had a similiar problem?
35 killer wasps.

1988 Suzuki Carry Deluxe
Jermaine

hmmm... customer is always right :wink: ... i dont think u should be payin for there fark ups, maybe u pay for parts and they pay for labor to be fair? but if they broke it then they should be payin for it.. thats what would happen if it was were i work i reckon..
greenzook89

mmmm well i only bought some parts off them so yeah..... but that seems to be the case with most mechanics i've found :roll:
ryan

greenzook89 wrote:mmmm well i only bought some parts off them so yeah..... but that seems to be the case with most mechanics i've found :roll:
what case is that?

i forgot to add that the extra two hours of labour was when i was sitting in the waiting room. i turned up to them saying the car would be ready in 15 then thats when the mistakes started to happen.

seems ridicoulous.

and yes HMR it would be reasonable for me not to pay for the extra labour sorting out their mistakes.
35 killer wasps.

1988 Suzuki Carry Deluxe
greenzook89

Well..... a couple of years ago i had a GTIR Pulsar, any way needed the clutch master replaced, so i took it to this shop that will remain nameless, in short they messed up the job and charged me to fix it :?

Anyways, do you have the white carry that i saw there today?
ryan

yeah mate the toaster on wheels is mine.

:D

future work on the van might have to be carried out elsewhere.
35 killer wasps.

1988 Suzuki Carry Deluxe
Jermaine

go to them nd say your not happy about it say your willing to pay for parts if u pay for labor for there mistakes.. and if they say no.. say well im not happy with the service here i will take my money else were