Alexandra Truck, Ute, and rod show 8th june 2008 (Vic)

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
mini_kompressor

Hey Guys, took the MB to it's first ute show on the weekend :D Didnt win anything but was still proud as punch to represent TAMON there. At first i thought that the MB might cop a bit of flack from the cowcockys, but all was good. We were the only MB there which got me thinkin, are there any other Victorian MB owners planing to go to any shows this year? Ive put some photos up in my gallery for those who are interested.
toy550

Will be putting mine in some shows, but only towards the end of the year as i currently have my license suspended. Hopefully will be putting it in the Melbourne autosalon in October.
mini_kompressor

I dont know whether our MB is quite worthy of heading to autosalon, but if you do go let us know and my partner and i will come down for a gander :) Our supercharged mini was in autosalon last year, when they had the "Alpine Mini" there. We were part of the Victorian Mini club stand.
toy550

No problems, will do. At this stage everything is looking good. Just have a couple of minor alterations, and then its all show.
mini_kompressor

Sweet!!! :)