Ute criuse WA

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Trish

The redline cruize was great and they are planning another one soon.
Is anyone still interested in a mighty boy cruize?
scotty

hey trish long time no here ive still got my mightyboy :( do you kno if anyone wants one ive dropped from 7000 to 3500 if anyone wants it ill give it to them for 3000 i havent got the patience i wanna get rid ov it as i want to upgrade asap cheers
Trish

Hey Scotty,
Good to hear from you, I hardly come on this site much anymore I'm sorry but I found it to be a bit of a boys club instead of a mighty boys club. The redline gti guys are having another cruize mid october you should come along you never know. all i can suggest is this site or the Quokka
scotty

might do cause no one wants the boy might go jus to see if anyone interested how you been anyways how your car going
Trish

Not too bad considering someone ran into the back of me then did a runner, but I got the number plate and Shannons Inusrance has been excellent they really looked after me.
I am doing a rebuild due to rings and head also brand new turbo, I am hoping to be ready for the cruize. They are a really great bunch of people that enjoy all suzuki's. I hope I see you there. The contact is Fernandk
ceej

scotty wrote:hey trish long time no here ive still got my mightyboy :( do you kno if anyone wants one ive dropped from 7000 to 3500 if anyone wants it ill give it to them for 3000 i havent got the patience i wanna get rid ov it as i want to upgrade asap cheers
What have you done to it to make it worth $7k?
Garry. Nuff sed!
scotty

yeh might see u there trish and cj ive basicaly done everytin other then give it a f8b turbo and any thing else to do wid the motor and a body kit other then that completely new jus thought itd make it sound good :lol: so ppl would ring up lol i jus want $3000 to get rid ov it