FS: MightyBoy (ACT)-!!SOLD!!

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
ceej

Item Description:
!!SOLD!!-1985 Suzuki MightyBoy-White.-!!SOLD!!

The time has come for me to look at parting with my beloved ute as I (with any luck) will be off to the Navy by the start of next year and wish to look for a more practical car. :cry:

This won't be happening for a few weeks if I get any interested parties as I need to do a few things to it first. I will be selling it essentially as seen in the pics above. I.e. It won't be lowered, have the Hyperfangs, after market steering wheel, the wing, hard cover, alto front bar (may include if wanted), or the black bonnet as seen in some of my pictures.
(Check my gallery if you are interested: http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/Ceej/ and http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/events/CanberraShow07/ )

The Good:
-Manual F8B
-13" alloys
-Almost brand new tread
-Rust free
-Sunroof that doesn't leak
-Re-trimmed black carpet interior
-All paper work/receipts for work done in recent years (lotsa $$$)
-Can put rego on it if required
-1.75" exhaust with a 3" dump for noise, and a good muffler (almost brand new) for the quiet days (interchangeable via a flange joint)

The Bad:
-No stereo
-the Hatch dash isn't in great condition, still works, just doesn't look that
great
-Panel damage to the drivers rear 3/4 panel and a few other knocks and bruises
-Original rear struts
-Some of the rubber bushings around the place might need replacement
-Paint is far from perfect, but is fairly fresh (done by previous owner, few years back now)
-Original MB seats with the factory standard rips and tears here and there. Not 100% rat shit like you tend to see, but far from good

This is an award winning car, second only to the Snot Rocket in the 2007 Royal Canberra Ute show. :lol:

Price Range:
At the moment I am just seeing if there is any interest. Like I said, I will be doing a few things to it over the coming weeks as there is an oil leak, and I believe the clutch is on it's last legs. I will be transforming it back to almost original form, so all of this needs to be considered. I will post up more pics when it is all back to sale condition.

!!NOW FOR SALE!! SERIOUS OFFERS PLEASE.

Contact Details:
PM or reply here.

P.S.
Just cause I am selling this and looking for something else, doesn't mean you will be getting rid of me. I will be looking at another ute after I have all of my funds together and organized. I am more or less just looking for a change and a different canvas.
Last edited by ceej on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Garry. Nuff sed!
CHooKMaN

Traitorous dog!!! :lol:
ceej

CHooKMaN wrote:Traitorous dog!!! :lol:
Such is life. :wink:
Garry. Nuff sed!
ferdie

pm about to be sent....
ceej

Might bump this back up.

I got a defect the other day for the front wheels sticking out of the guards, so the car will be out of rego as of Thursday. I now need to look into getting another car for real if I can make up my mind what to get! Basically I don't have the time to get this inspected by the Dickson Motor Registry (who can be absolute c-bombs and pick you up on the most minor things) so the only other option is to sell it. I have put the foot down and it has to go!

Any serious offers will be considered. Though bear in mind that before the defect I was aiming for around the $2500 mark. If you want to take it lowered with the mags (tyres are rat shit and stick out of the front guards) then I am happy to discuss a price. At this time however I will be taking offers for it in standard form.

Here is a picture that shows what I got done for:

Garry. Nuff sed!
calibur

dude you got done for the stupidest thing. not even good. :(X
ceej

calibur wrote:dude you got done for the stupidest thing. not even good. :(X
Thing is, the guys at Dickson are such pricks that the cops just need to get you on the most minor thing, and then they can send you to them and they will find every single minor defect that would not normally be picked up by most inspectors! Which means that you have to spend wads of cash and a lot of time running around, just to be knocked back for something different next time.

I don't have the time or the will any more to mess around with it so I am pulling the finger out and looking for something new to tie me over till I can afford another ute to mess with.
Garry. Nuff sed!
calibur

yeah understandable. the cops are heaps worse there than they are here. well i hope you have more luck with whatever you get next.
MightyElectric

Howdy

Ex Pusser here who still has connections. Mate is Capt (RAN) Eng, so if you can't give me good price, well lets just say, the water is wet :)

It is great life for most. Good Luck

What is the cheapest you can go in it's cheapest "form". I have poster in WTB, you might want to check and see if it may help my cause.

PM me pls

Allan
ceej

Ha! My sister is a Pusser. She is in her 3rd year of ADFA, so not long to go now!

I will send you through a PM shortly. :wink:
Garry. Nuff sed!
ceej

This is now basically sold, pending payment and collection.
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brokenshire

Well done! any left overs or spares?
ceej

I'm not getting rid of my parts for the time being. :wink:

Maybe some though. What do you need? If I have it, and can spare it, it's yours.
Garry. Nuff sed!
ceej

Back up for sale again due to time waster! :x
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brayden

Have you advertised on Redline? Don't remember seeing a thread for it.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.